Ch:14

Asha In the media

Tiana POV

Asha was sleep when I left this morning so I knew she would be up once I got back ,I went to meet up with JD .

"Wassgood I heard you had a fun night the other day ."

Bro chill not even like that shit is still causing a headache. Asha wants to know why I left out that I knew nala What does she want me to say, oh babe you know your favorite singer. Yeah I'm her first girlfriend  and I did some pretty fucked up things to her and our relationship when we were together.

"No but calling nala a friend mannnn I had to hear that shit. She called Malaya cursing us out about knowing you were back. I mean she with Lace now ain't much to say unless she still love you. "

What nah, she is still childish though man her petty ass pissed asha off ,but she dead ass is still fine as hell bruh. She was high or what ever an was like tryna get a quickie in the back seat. I'm ignoring her ass trying not to laugh I swear that shit was hilarious when she fell asleep soon as we pulled off.

"Its lace ass man she changed nala Kayla swears its jewels but it ain't its lace."

Wait who is jewels ?

"Her best friend shawty a stripper matter fact there they go right there. "

I gave her the death stare this nigga set me up .Bruhhh deadass thats what we do yo ?

"Nala doesn't know you here either soooo smile."Her friend jewel was fine an tatted prolly my height.The way her an nala were holding hands you would think she was smashing too.

"Hey baby , hey Tia !"Sup Malaya long time no see. Nala just stared at me then looked down at her phone not talking .

Wassup I'm Tia , you must be jewel how you doin?

"I'm good an I know who you are. "
Nala can I talk you real quick ? I pointed to the bathroom.

"Sure Tiana." She folded her arms walking into the bath room ,paps were out side the restaurant taking pictures.

I closed the door behind us she sat on the sink counter swinging her legs still not making eye contact .

Yo cut that shit out alright, I don't know what you got a attitude for you got some body just like I do.

"Its nothing alright I don't have an attitude!"

Oh this, so this is normal nah try that shit again wassup what you wanna know why she didn't know we dated ? Why none of our memories are in my house shit I'll tell you if you really wanna know !Nala rolled her eyes playing with her phone.

Bet ! I left all the memories of us in Baldwin ain't much to hold on to if the person I'm in love with doesn't live in my state an is always busy fuck was I supposed to be holding on to Nala ?

"Us tiana us you gave up on me you fell in love with someone else !"

Oh an you an lace are just roommates that are always in the media together fuck out of here yo !

She started crying she wiped her eyes which made her make up fade I saw a bruise under her eye. I grabbed her wrist before she could reapply the mask .

What the fuck happened to your face nala did she do that to you tell me now!

"Its nothing it happened on set it's nothing. "

She concealed her bruise again an walked out with out looking back. When I came out her an jewel were leaving an Malaya gave me a look that I didn't have time for I walked out to my car.