Don't imagine

Don't imagine Gandalf comparing the fellowship of the ring to the company of Thorin Oakenshield. Don't imagine him thinking about how much Merry and Pippin are like Fili and Kili. Don't imagine him yelling 'Fili! Kili!' at them when they do something silly. Don't imagine him getting a little teary eye when he reminds himself what happened to Fili and Kili. Don't imagine him thinking about that the friendship between Sam and Frodo is the friendship Thorin and Bilbo could've haved. Don't compare the dragon sickness of Thorin to Frodo's obsession over the ring. Don't imagine Sam telling Gollum so worried 'He eats nothing and he barely sleeps.', that he forget it is Gollum who he's talking to.
Don't imagine Thorin sending Bilbo home after he found out that he has betrayed him with the arkenstone. Don't imagine he sends him home with the words 'Go home, Bilbo. You can't help me anymore.'. And then there's Smaug laughing evil and saying 'I could let it to you, just to see Oakenshield suffer.'
Don't compare Sam's crying at Minas Morgul to Bilbo's crying when Thorin dies. Don't realise that this is the pain you have when you lose a loved friend.
Just don't.

This makes me really sad.