Chapter 9 Memories

Kristen's POV
I woke up in the new bedroom. I walked downstairs and Tara and Glenn were gone. Where were they?? Are they okay?

I walked around the house until eventually I saw a note: Tara and I just went to get some supplies, we'll be back before you know it!:) -Glenn. I looked for food for breakfast but all there was, was expired pizza, stale Cheerios and a bunch of other expired food. Since Glenn and Tara went out to get things, why couldn't I? So I put on some combat boots (perfect fit btw) and got my knife and gun and slammed the door shut.

I walked down the neighbourhood, I saw this one house that looked really interesting, so I went in it to find some food. I opened the door and walked in. A cop lived here before. There were pictures of him and his group up in the walls. Wait what! Hold on, i-is that Rick? It is.

I searched the house. I went upstairs into a bedroom. It must have been a little girls because there were dolls and stuffed animals all in the room and the walls were light pink. I opened the closet doors and a walker came trampling out. It grabbed on the my ankles and I fell straight on my back. The flesh eating thing is trying to take a bite out of me. so I grabbed the lamp and hit it in the head but the walker got right back up. As I stood up as soon as I can I gabbed my gun and shot it in the face. Whew I'm so out of breath.

I walked back downstairs just wanting to get some food. As I opened the cupboard, the door opened. Some guy runner in slamming the door behind him out of breath. I loaded my gun and pointed my gun by his head."Who the hell are you?!" I asked shocked. "Hey you look very familiar" he told me. "Well I don't know you!" I said with my gun still in the air, in line with his head. Wait.... *flashback* governor, Woodbury,beaten up, Michael! "You again?!" I said shocked and really angry. "Oh, you were the good kisser." he said smirking walking towards me. he just kept getting closer and closer and closer.Eventually I was against the wall with his body touching mine. I saw handcuffs beside me on the table so I grabbed them and put one on his wrist and one attached to the fridge handle. "You bitch" he said while I speed walked further away.

After about an hour of talking with Michael he started asking me weird questions. "So what's your name again? isn't it like Kira or like Karly or-" I cut him off by saying "wow you kidnap and girl and you don't even remember her name, smooth" "It's Kristen" I told him. "Right right." he says rolling his eyes. "keep rolling your eyes, maybe you'll find a brain back there." I said fake smiling. "still so sassy!" he says smirking. " so why'd you run in here?" I ask. and he relies "A hoard of biters were chasing me so I went to the closest house." "WHAT??!!" I scream. "A HOARD OF WALKERS ARE STILL OUT THERE SURROUNDING THIS HOUSE WERE IN RIGHT NOW?!!!?" I yell again. "yea" he simply replies. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" I scream once again. "ugh ok. well both go out the back door" I say un cuffing him from the fridge to his other wrist. Michael started running and somehow managed to open the door and ran outside. He tripped and all the walkers started eating him while Michael was screaming "AAAAHH HELP ME!!!!" but stupid decisions are not anybody else's fault except for the person who did it. I ran out the back door as fast as I could to Glenn Tara and I's house. I opened the door and luckily there weren't back yet. I jump on the couch and fell asleep.

As Carl opened the front door "Carl?!!" I screamed in excitement and walking with Adam behind him. "ADAM?!!!!" I yelled and hugged him. When I stood up Carl was a walker and Adam was a walker as well with a wound in his heart. both saying "it's all your fault. it's all your fault" repeating it over and over again.

I sat up trying to catch my breath and crying a little. I know it was my fault. And I'm sorry. Just then I saw Glenn and Tara open up the front door with tons and tons of cereal and bags of chips and water in their hands. "where'd you guys get all of this?!" I asked standing up and smiling. "oh just a place!" Glenn said laughing with Tara. I walked and gave them a big hug. Never wanting to lose them.