Chapter 13 Feelings

Kristen's POV
At the breakfast today it was really awkward being in the same place as Ron and Carl. You could definitely feel the tension...

"Kris could you please pass a fork?" Carl asked me. I passed Carl a fork. "Kris could you pass the ketchup?" from said. I passed from the ketchup and we sat there in silence. 5 minutes later everyone was done eating. After I helped clean the dishes I walked home and Ron walked out the door too.

"Kris can we talk" Ron asks. We were standing on the side walk. "Listen I know you're mad at me but thank you for last night." he said. What happened la- ohh ice pack...? "but I got these feeling for you and I can't help my self anymore" he says kissing my cheek walking away. Carl walked out of Jessie's house looking down and upset. ugh

Later on, I went out with Glenn and Daryl. We were in the woods outside of Alexandria. As I saw Enid sitting on a log. "I'll be right back guys." I ran over to Enid. "hey what's wrong?" I asked Enid. "JSS" she said not even making eye contact with me. "what?" I ask looking at Enid. "JSS" she said again. Is she okay? I started hearing walkers coming. "RUN!" she yelled as she grabbed my hand and ran off.

We ended up in a big tree. Standing in a big tree. So many walkers walking passed us, not noticing us. "Enid. What's JSS?" I ask so confused. "Just survive somehow. It's there world... we're just living in it." she says back.

About 10 minutes later, walkers were still passing by. It was dark out. "so about that JSS thing?" I asked her. "When my parents died, I had no reason to live anymore. But then I though to myself... just survive somehow." she whispered. "I like that" I smiled and told her. "so Carl told me that your mom passed away when you were 9. What happened?" she asked curiously. I got sad, remembering what happened to my mother and how my dreadful stepmom took her place. God, I wish my mom was here and Adam was here and my daddy.I told her the dreadful story about what happened, remembering it so perfectly. She pulled me into a hug. I held her tight. Enid was like my best friend. Well basically is! She tells me everything and I tell her everything too. And we always hang out. I like Mikey and I guess Ron and Carl. But Enid understands. She's my age and also a girl.

There were finally no more walkers passing by so Enid and I ran back to Alexandria. "Woah woah. Are you guys okay?" Carl asked us. "yeah" I replied as we both walked away. Enid said goodbye and went home. As I was walking home Glenn and Daryl walked up to me. "I'm glad to see that you handles yourself ok" Daryl said. "we were worried" Glenn said. "Well I'm fine" I say annoyed because everyone thinks that I'm not tough! But the truth is, I'm tougher than most people in Alexandria. And walked away back to my house. "Kris-" "I DON'T WANT TO TALK ANYMORE OKAY DARYL!??" I said cutting them off. As I turn around and it was Carl talking to me.

"Kris, what happened?" Carl asked scrunching his eyebrows looking confused. "Carl it was nothing! I was with Glenn and Daryl, I saw Enid and went to talk to her and a hoard of walkers came so we ran into a tree. See not that exciting!" I say with a bit of attitude and using hand gestures in between the words not that exciting. "I'm glad you're oka-" she says looking into my hazel eyes. "STOP WITH THIS BULLSHIT!! I'm okay!!! YES I AM! I'm not weak, I am not a little girl. I know how to handle my self!! OKAY??! Now can everyone stop with this!!! I'm stronger than half these people in here, okay Carl?!" I yell really annoyed with everyone saying stuff like this. "I just couldn't bare to lose you. And I mean that" he says with his cold hands interlocking with my hands. "Well you won't!" I say with attitude letting go of his hand, trying to walk to my house for the 2nd time! "Who else is gonna stop me?" I whisper to myself.

About 5 minutes later I finally arrive at my house. I take my white converse off (which are now brown from getting mud on them) and put them in the closet and go to bed.

heyyyy guys!!! I'm writing another chapter right now!! ahh I'm so excited!- Taylor