Chapter 2 The apocalypse

"THANKS ASHELY YOU MADE ME LATE FOR SCHOOL AND MY TEACHER YELLED AT ME!!! THANKS ALOT IM SO GLAD YOU CAME INTO MY LIFE!!!!" I yelled since she was probably up stairs
"Hello?.." I asked but no one answered. Oh well.

I walked up to my room and jumped onto my bed. "ugh I hate school" I said to myself and turned on my tv. "Breaking news, there is a virus's going around all of Georgia.... in fact all over the world and people are getting badly deceased. Stay inside of your house for now this is-" as I shut my tv off.

"whatever, I probably won't get it" I sighed to myself. Adam was in his room playing video games... I heard him so I just wanted to quickly have a nap.

I was about to have a nap but my phone beeped. it was a text from Lydia...

Lyd❤️:girl did u watch the news?!!!

To Lyd❤️: ya whatever

I set my phone down on my bed beside me and turned my tv back on. It was some stupid zombie movie 'zombie land' but I just slowly drifted to sleep.

5 hours later...

I woke up to the sound of a really weird growling noise. "what the hell is that?" I asked myself tiredly and sitting up. I realized my tv was on and that's what it was, it was the zombie movie.

I just my phone and I had 19 messages from Lydia...

Lyd❤️: No Kris it's serious

Lyd❤️: Kris?!!!!

Lyd❤️: Kristen I don't want you getting hurt!!!

Lyd❤️: HELLO?!!?!

Lyd❤️: KRIS PLEASE ANSWER!!!

Lyd❤️: HELLOOO?!!

etc...

I thought that I should better text her back to let her know I'm okay and to make sure she's okay too.

To Lyd❤️: Hey Lyd sorry I didn't answer I just had a nap... school stresses me out!! I hope that tomorrow we don't have to go for some reason!:)

right after it said 'message not delivered retry' so I kept retrying to send it but it just wouldn't send. "ADAM STOP MESSING AROUND WITH THE WIFI!" I yelled

I tried again and again but it still wouldn't send. All of a sudden my tv just shut off. What is going on? I thought to myself. I walked out into the hallway to tell Adam to stop fooling around with the Internet.

"Adam what are you doing with the Internet?!" I asked and got no answer. "Adam?" I asked again I was so confused. I walked downstairs and heard a ruffling noise. I assumed it was Adam so I turned into where the noise was coming from.

And it was Adam crying. I sat beside him and told him "Adam I'm sorry I didn't mean to get you upset!" as I wiped away his tears. "no kris that's not why I'm upset..." he said sighing.

"What's wrong?" I asked confused. "the monsters.... they're outside" he said pointing upstairs to the window. I don't know if he was joking or if this was true since I just watched the news about a deadly disease.

"wh- what monsters?" I asked confused again. "go look outside" Adam said. So I got up and went to look outside. I look out my huge window and saw many many zombies. "no no this isn't real it can't be" I whispered to myself trying to calm down.

Is this the end of the world?! I though to myself. There's nowhere to go... I guess we'll try to live here forever, nor run out of food and water.... just survive somehow.