Chapter 26: The Same Boat

~Heyy guys this chapter is just from Kristens POV not Carol or Maggie. Enjoy reading:)~

When I heard those names I wanted to cry. Carol and Maggie, why? I could feel the tears in my eyes. I just wanted to live a normal life!

"COME ON OUT YOU BASTARDS!!!!" I yelled looking around. At this point I was crying but just a little bit. "like we said were not coming out" I could hear the women say through the walkie talkie.

I tensed and was about to shoot everyone from this group right about now. I walked away and the guy from Negans group who Daryl tackled was just staring at me in disbelief.

Every time I'd look over at him he'd still be looking at me. I couldn't take it anymore this guy was getting on my nerve. I walked up to him angrily, he was standing right in front of Daryl and behind Rick.

"you should take a picture it lasts longer" I said angrily. "oh I don't need to because I've already seen pictures of you" He laughed. Just then Rick turned around and looked confused and angry.

"we better get going" the woman said on the walkie talkie. "no!" Rick yelled into the walkie. Rick kept talking into the walkie to see if she would answer and she never did.

Rick turned around to face the guy from Negans group. "what did you say?" Rick asked him confused tilting his head with his gun in front of him. "this whole group basically knows who you are from pictures... I can't wait to tell Negan" he smirked.

"and why the hell do you have photos of her?" Rick said sternly. I felt scared once again I was shaking, my stomach dropped, and my eyes were watering. "WHY?!" Rick screamed at him. The man only started to laugh.

"Asshole" I said any jammed the bottom of my foot into the side of this guys knee. He fell to the ground in pain and then got up angrily. "you bitch!" he yelled trying to get at me. Daryl grabbed in and out his arm around his neck kinda like he was choking him.

"the only reason you're still alive right now is because of trade, to get our group members back... otherwise you would've been shot a long time ago" I said through clenched teeth with my gun out I front of him.

"She's not the only one that would've killed you, sunshine" Daryl said looking at him. "For now on you're gonna be watched" Rick said to the guy and grabbed handcuffs out of his holster and handcuffed the mans hands.

"IM GOING TO SHOOT HIM!!!" I screamed loading my gun. "Kristen!!!" Jesus yelled running to stand in between the man and I. "HE NEEDS TO DIE!" I yelled moving to where I could actually kill him. "KRISTEN!" Jesus yelled getting in the way again.

"Jesus move, I don't want to shoot you" I said getting frustrated. Jesus just stood in front of me still. "JESUS!!!" I yelled at him. "MOVE NOW!!" I added. "Do you not want Carol and Maggie back?" Jesus said.

I just wanted to kill this man. My gun still out in front of me, I turned back to look at Glenn and he looked so upset. He gave me the 'please don't' look. As much as I wanted Carol and Maggie back I also wanted this guy dead.

I then brought down my gun and put it into my holster. I gave up then walked away really angry. The man was now in front of Daryl and I walked passed him. "I will kill you and I won't hesitate" I said quietly to him. And continued to walk away.

This field we were standing in was huge. I sat on the ground just picking the grass then suddenly I just wondered why do they have pictures of me? I want the answer to this... why does this group have pictures of me?

I just sat on the ground by myself picking the grass. I want to go back to the normal life... where my little brother was alive and I knew where my dad was.. I miss my dad and I hope he's still alive so I have a family member.