Chapter 5: You saved me.

Carls POV

"What's Woodbury?" I asked

"Michonne went there before we found her. They're bad people" he said

"As long as Kristen's there were going to get them!" I said

"Glenn?" I asked

"Ya?" He said

"Kristen is prefect and loveable and I honestly think I love her!" I blurted out

"Oh son!" He said smiling patting my back. We went into the car and snuck into Woodbury. We saw this one door that was locked.

"Shit!" Glenn whisper yelled. "Ohh I know how to pick a lock I did it in drama class in 8th grade before all hell broke loose" I said as I grabbed my knife and picked the lock as the door opened.

I saw Kristen and Maggie there sitting on the floor, Maggie shirtless and Kristen all beaten up with a bloody lip and a black eye. They turned and looked at us suprised Kristen ran up and hugged me holding the back of my head and her chin on my shoulder and Maggie ran up and hugged Glenn while Glenn took off his shirt and gave it to Maggie as she put his shirt on and we tried to get in the car as Kristen and I got taken away to the same room we just broke into.

"THIS WILL ALL BE OVER IF YOU TELL US WHERE YOUR GROUP IS!" The governor said pointing a gun to my head as Kristen started to cry. "Tell me or I WILL kill him!" He said loading the gun still at my head. "Prison, the prison!!" Kristen blurted out. "Go!!" They said pushing My head as we left and got in the car and saw glenn and Maggie looking worried as we went back to the prison.
-----------------------------------
sorry this was so short but I promise all the other chapters will be long!:)