Chapter 12 Jealousy

Kristen's POV
I woke up this morning and saw Carl on the couch watching Friday the 13th. "Hey gorgeous" he says looking at me. "You're such a loser!" I say smiling wiping my eyes while yawning. "I gotta pee. Then we can go for breakfast." I say to Carl. "Kay" he replies as I walk into the bathroom.

Carl's POV
When Kris walked into the bathroom I heard a knock at the door. I walked over to the door and opened it. It was Ron... "Hi Carl is Kris here?" he asked "you can't call her that and you can talk to me" I said strictly. "ok." he says angrily. as I close the door behind me. "Listen buddy, Kristen is my girlfriend okay? You have to get that through your freaking thick head that she's mine! And she will always like me more. GOT IT?!!" I say harshly. "I don't care what you say. I like her and I won't stop. I don't care what you or your dad say. I can do what I want, and one day she'll see what monster you really are" he tells me. I laugh "dude you met her 5 days ago! I've known her for 2 years. So back the hell off" I say pushing him in between the words back the hell off. He gives me a look (the top picture) and walks away. And I slam the door while walking inside.

I turn around and I see Kristen putting a sweater on. "hey who was that?" she asks. "oh um it was just my dad reminding me that breakfast is ready" I lie. "okay,was go!" she says walking out the door as I follow.

Kristen's POV
"hey Kristen" Ron says sitting eating his breakfast behind me. "you know you can call me Kris" I say laughing eating a piece of toast. "oh when I stopped by today Carl said I couldn't call you that" he tells me. "you stopped by today?" I ask super confused. "ya Carl didn't tell you?" he asks. "no. What'd he say??" I say wondering and wanting to know. "um just- that he's yours and I can't have you" he tells me. "Ron..." I say. "um I'll be right back." I say grabbing Carl's arm dragging him out the door. "What is wrong with you?!!!" I say yelling smacking him. "ow! What are you talking about?" he says. "I KNOW IM YOURS BUT YOU DONT HAVE TO BE SO HARSH!!!" I scream. "KRIS HE CALLED ME A MONSTER. AND SAID THAT HE'LL NEVER GIVE UP ON YOU!!!!!!" he yelled at me. "Is everything okay?" Ron says smirking walking outside. "YOU IDIOT!!!!" Carl says running at Ron tackling him. And from then on, all hell broke lose.

"CARL!!!" I scream trying to pull him away put he just won't stop punching and hitting Ron. "STOP IT!!!!" I tell trying to pull them apart. Everyone from inside Jessie's house came running out. "CARRRL!!" Rick yells grabbing Carl. And Sam grabs Ron but Ron pushes Sam in the ground still wanting to beat the crap out of Carl. Jessie comes and pulls Ron away from Carl. Both Ron and Carl have calmed down. "What the hell is wrong with you two??!!!!" Rick asks screaming. "HUH??!" he yells again wanting a reply. "Your son's a jackass" Carl adds looking at Jessie. "Watch your mouth!" Rick yells at Carl. "Ron what happened?!" Jessie asks Ron angrily. "Grimes.... Grimes is the problem!" Ron screams trying to get a Carl. "OH AND Y-" Carl tries to talk but I interrupt him. "BOTH OF YOU STOP!!! IM DONE WITH BOTH OF YOU!!!" I tell crying walking back to my house.

I sit on my couch still crying watching one of the movies in my house called 'how to lose a guy in 10 days' wow more like 5 days... I've been here for 5 days and I've already lost Carl. Ugh.

Someone knocked on my front door so I go to open it. It was Carl... "Kris can I talk to you?" he asks knowing he's made a mistake. "No, I don't want to talk to you, not now, not ever." I reply slamming my door sitting back on my couch. "I KNOW IVE MADE A MISTAKE AND IM SORRY!" Carl yells opening my door. "get out!!" I say angrily. "Kristen you have to listen!!" he says begging me. "NO! Go away!! You've just made me even more angry!" I say pushing him out the door and locking it. Crying. I just lost Carl....

The next day...

I woke up in my bed not next to Carl. Feels weird. I made a promise to myself, not to talk to Carl and Ron. I was wearing my teenage mutant ninja turtle sweater and black leggings. I put my uggs on and walked out the front door. I arrived at Jessie's house. Oh boy.... here we go. I walked into the house and everyone said "hey Kristen!" smiling and waving. Daryl came up to me and hugged me "are you okay?" he asks me. "ya I'm perfectly okay!" I tell him. I get my food and walk to the table. as I was walking Jessie pulled me aside. "I'm so sorry Kristen, I don't know what got into Ron but I'm hoping you didn't get hurt at all." she asks smiling. "oh yea yea I'm fine, is Ron and Sam okay?" I ask. "ya Sams perfectly fine but Ron is hurting a lot" she says. "well I'm hoping he gets better" I fake smile and walk to the table. "Kristen I am so sorry for my sons stupid behaviour. So Jessie and I have decided that they will not be attending Deannas party tonight. So if you're wondering where they are, they won't be there." Rick told me

"Kris I'm so sorry" Glenn comes up to me and says. "oh it's fine" I reply looking down. "But I know Carl and this was the biggest mistake he's ever made and he probably feels like a complete idiot that he's lost you. You've been the girl of his dreams ever since he's laid eyes on you." Glenn tells me. "He made a huge mistake" I say looking sad. "but I miss him" I say to Glenn and walk away.

I was wearing a burgundy skirt with burgundy heels and a black long sleeve T shirt. I opened my door to leave for the party. I was getting my key to lock the door when I found a not on my front door. I've made the biggest mistake of my life. I have lost the most beautiful girl. I hope one day you'll forgive for being an ass and everything will be fine between us. I bet you look super stunning tonight. But I won't be able to see the way you light up the room tonight. I still like you a lot:) ~Carl. I smiled.

When I got to the party I saw Enid and Mikey talking, so I decided to join them. "Oh hey Kris!" Enid says. "ayy what's up my main man Kris!" Mikey says. "Heyy guys!!" I say laughing. "Enid you look gorgeous!!" I say to her. She was wearing a black dress with plain white heels. With her hair straightened and half of it up in a braid wearing red lipstick. "No look at you tho!!" she says holding my shoulders wide eyed. My hair was curled and I a messy side braid. " And Mikey you look handsome as always" I say smiling at him.

About 2 hours of having fun with Enid and Mikey I ask "hey do you guys wanna watch a movie or something?" "yaaa!" they both say. "nah that's all we do now a days.." I add. "well I brought a video game just I case we got bored." Mikey says questioning us. "What game?" Enid asks. "Oh it's just MLB (major league baseball)" he says. "Oh yea I love baseball!!!!" I say excitedly. "me too!!" Enid adds.

We went upstairs in Deannas bedroom to play MLB. after a while I was getting tired. "guys I think I'm gonna go back now I'm getting tired." I say. "Okay we'll walk you ba-" Enid says while I cut her off. "no no it's okay!" I say hugging Enid and Mikey. I walked down the stairs and said my goodbyes to everyone. I walked out the front door. I was still on my way back to my house, on the way I spotted someone, it was Sam. "Sam, what are you doing out here alone?!" I ask. "It's Ron." he says pulling my arm running to his house. I really don't want to see Ron right now... at all. I'm just tired and want to go home.

Sam swings the door open pulling me to Ron in the other room. Ron was screaming in pain. "AGGHH!!!" he yelled. We went into the same room as Ron and he was holding his eye. "Ron what's wrong?!" I ask quickly. "AAGH my eye!!" he says and I go into the freezer and grab an ice pack and went over to him. "here" I say putting it on his eye. He was lying down on the couch and I was beside him putting the ice pack on his eye. "Thanks" he says grabbing the ice pack from me with it still on his eye. "no problem" I say to him just wanting to go home. I just broke the promise to myself...

I finally got home and went to bed. I just wanted to forget about all this drama. Who would even guess that so much drama happens in the end of the world?