Chapter 16 The day after...

Kristen's POV
I finished helping Carol with her celery soup. "so Krissy now that you're done do you wanna come on that run?" he asks smiling. "fine" I say laughing. "uh no!" Carl butts in. "yes Carl I want to help!" I say. "NO KRISTEN!" He yells. "Carl..." I say sternly. "Kristen...." he says back. " I'm going" I say with attitude. "FINE! Be safe!" he says hugging me as me, Sasha, Daryl, Abraham, Nicholas, Heath, Michonne, Rick, Glenn and Alexandrians leave.

We got into the forest and heard a car horn. The horn was attracting walkers so we went somewhere else. About 30 minutes later Michonne, Heath, Me and some Alexandrians stopped in a pet shop while Rick went back to Alexandria and Glenn and Nicholas went to draw away the walkers. Before I went, me and Glenn had a conversation. "Glenn don't go!" I scream "Krissy I'll be fine!" he says calming me down. "No no Glenn stay!" I yell pulling his arm. "Krissy, Krissy I'll be safe!" he says holding my hands looking into my eyes. "you better" I say quietly. "I will Krissy I promise" he says kissing my cheek acting like a big brother. And he walked away. About 10 minutes later a huge heard of walkers came towards the pet shop. "shit" I whisper while I'm looking out the window. Michonne opens the door and kills some walkers. "GO GO!" she yells motioning us to go the other way.

        Glenn's POV
I went away with Nicholas to draw the walkers back on the path. Krissy wouldn't let me go but I'll be safe and I'll come back for her. I treat her like the little sister I never had. Her and Maggie are the only reasons I'm still living right now. Nicholas and I were walking until we heard a big hoard of walkers coming after us. "NICHOLAS!!" I yell at him. "over here!!" he says running in a dead end. The walkers came towards us and more on the other side of the fence. "Come on!" I yell pulling him on to the garbage bin.

                Kristen's POV
We were trying to get over the fence with all the walkers coming after us. Heath and I were on the other side helping our group get over the fence. Walkers had michonnes foot. I tried to shoot the walkers grabbing at her foot as she pushed them down and got over the other side.

              Glenn's POV
Nicholas and I were on the garbage bin surrounded my walkers. We had no way getting out. I looked in my pocket and found a paper and pen that I brought for one reason. I started writing. dear Krissy, if you're reading this... I didn't make it. Right now I'm currently surrounded by walkers on a garbage bin. I just want you to know that I love you so much and you're like the little sister I never had. I hope you look at the charm bracelet I gave you and think of me. I wish I could have listened to you and not went but I had to protect you. give this letter to Maggie because she was the first love of my life and I love you I love you and my love will never die for you. Sincerely Glenny:)

I looked at Nicholas. "Thank you" he says as he shoots himself in the head as I try to catch him but I fall. I fall into the hoard of walkers. I through the paper hoping Krissy will see it as it blew away in the wind. All I could feel was walkers...lots...and...lots...of...

            Kristens POV
We hoped over the fence "WHERES GLENN?!" I ask screaming and running looking for him. "Kris-" Heath says holding a small piece of folded paper. I snatch if out of his hand and read it.... all I could feel was tears.... lots and lots of tears. "No no no no NO NO NOO NOOOO NOOO!!!!" I scream dropping on my knees "NOOOO NOOOOO!!!!!!!" I yell once again balling my eyes out. "Kris-" Michonne manages to say but I cut her off. "Don't you dare freaking say that you're sorry!!!!" I yell crying

We arrived back at Alexandria Eugene opened the gates. I was still in shock covered in blood and holding the note. Maggie meets me at the gates. "WHERES GLENN?!" she yelled. "KRISTEN!!!" she asked me. I didn't even make eye contact. I felt like I was going crazy, staring in one direction . "KRIS!!!" she screams looking into my eyes. She reads the note and drops. "NOOOOOO! NOOO!!" she screams running over to hug me. her tears falling on to my shoulder. People have came up to me but I'm still in shock. "HES NOT DEAD!!! HE CAN'T BE!!!" I scream. "Kris-" Carl says as he puts his arm on my shoulder with tears in his eyes but I cut him off. "HES ALIVE! HES NOT DEAD!! HES SMARTER THAN THAT!! DONT YOU DARE SAY HES GONE CAUSE HE SURE AS HELL ISN'T!" I say screaming and crying looking at everyone. "I KNOW HIM AND HES ALIVE!!" I scream again. Everyone looked shocked and nervous. "Kris I know you want him to be alive.... but he just isn't" Carl whispers in my ear crying. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!!" I scream. "GLENN WAS MY BEST FRIEND AND I KNOW HIM! HES NOT GONE!" I yell once again. "Kris!" Maggie yells crying and trying to calm
me down. "no no no no no!" I cry. He's not gone, he can't be gone the day after...

"Kris" I heard a girls voice softly say. "no. I'd really rather not talk right now.." I say as the girl turns around to face me and it's Maggie. "hey" I say sadly and smiling. She sits beside me on the ground. "Kristen I know what's you feel.." Maggie says looking into my eyes holding my chin. "but I've just lost all my family and I can't afford to lose him. He was like my big brother an-and my best friend and I ju-just miss him so much!" I say crying trying to breath. Maggie starts to cry too. "Kris, Kris. I'm the same way. I've lost everyone and now my husband... Pls don't ever leave me." she says crying holding my hand. I smile and hug her.

I was sitting outside on the grass just looking out as I hear Ron came up to me. "Kristen I'm so sorry" he says sitting beside me. "you're sorry? YOURE SORRY?! Have you lost all of your goddamn family members or everyone that you've ever cared about?! Oh wait no, you only lost your asshole of a dad!!" I yell crying. He looks down and looks sad. "oh god I'm so sorry" I say laughing at how stupid I am. "it's fine" he says back and pulls me in a hug.

Carl's POV
I was waking Judith around in her stroller until Gabriel stopped me. We talked for a while about me training him. We were finally done the conversation and I turned around and saw Kristen and Ron hugging. That ass!