Chapter 29: East

Daryl and I drove out of Alexandria on his motorcycle. Rosita stopped us "where you guys going?" she asked as Daryl got off the bike to open the gates. "Out" Daryl replied. "No shit, you got specifics" Abraham said. Everyone was now looking at us. "Krissy, what the hell are you doing?!" Glenn asked angrily.

"Going with Daryl" I said. Glenn grabbed my arm and said "no" I tried tugging it back to get him off of me. "GLENN I HAVE TO KILL DWIGHT!!" I screamed trying to get out of his grip. "I don't care... both of you are not going!" Glenn told me. "Glenn if you go out and if you run into him, you're in big trouble! So let me do my job and kill him!!!" I yelled. Daryl got on the bike and started to drive away. "You can't stop me" I said to Glenn and we drove really far out.

"Is that the real reason you're comin? Or are ya just gonna run off and kill him yourself if we don't find him?" Daryl asked me. "Daryl I wouldn't leave you. I never in hell would ever want to be alone in this world, especially now because walkers aren't the only threats... people are" I said.

Near 10 minutes later we were very far away from Alexandria but we were still driving. "Daryl what are you looking for?" I asked. "Any signs of her" he said sadly. It was quiet for a second. "hey, Daryl?" I said. He nodded his head and said "what's up?" still looking at the road. I stopped for a second and then spoke. "I know how much Carol means to you and we'll find her" I smiled. He then looked back at me and said "just like your dad... we'll find him"

He smiled back looking at me. "Daryl... eyes on the road!" I yelled. "EYES ON THE ROAD!!!!" I screamed and we smashed into a ditch. Then all I saw was black....

Daryls POV

I woke up on the ground outside. What the hell. My head hurt like hell and I touched it and there was blood everywhere. I stood up with every part of my body hurting terribly bad. "holy shit" I mumbled to myself. I couldn't remember what happened and why I'm here. Am I dreaming? I walked around to regain my memory. I turned my head to look beside me and saw Kristen.

She was lying unconscious with blood surrounding her. I immediately felt my stomach drop. "Kris?!" I yelled running over to her. I bent down to see if she was still breathing and she was. "No, no, no, no, no" I whispered to myself shaking her for her to wake up. "Kris cmon please!" I begged shaking her body. She is still unconscious. No!!!

At least she's still breathing. I picked her body up with her head in one hand and her legs in the other. I saw my bike in the ditch but I left it there because I couldn't be able to put her on there. I ran off still holding her in my arms running off back to Alexandria. I hope she's okay and isn't hurt. I knew that as soon as I would get back to Alexandria everyone would never talk to me again.

Glenn's POV
Michonne, Rosita and I got out of the van we drove in. Michonne looked around and then found Daryls bike. "They did" she said. "Which way did they run?" I asked Rosita. She just stood there looking at the ground. "Rosita!" I said. "We should let them do this" she said to me. "Kristen and Daryl both wanted to kill Dwight! He's going to do something bad to both of them!" she said.

"Most likely Kristen... she's a teenage girl" she added. "Then why should we leave them alone?!!" I yelled at her. "We'll get in their way!" she said. "They don't know what they're doing!" I said angrily. "Maybe, they're going to get there selves killed" I clenched my teeth. "Now, which way did Dwight run?" I asked Rosita. She paused for a moment to collect her self. She then lifted her head in the direction of the forest behind me.
"Daryl must have just left... the motor is still running" Michonne said.

Daryls POV
I was walking in a field still carrying Kris until all of a sudden I saw a walker in the forest. I held Kristen's body with one hand and shot an arrow at the walker. I've never done that before. I looked at the walker and the arrow almost hit Rosita. She yanked it from the tree angrily and said "Watch the hell out asshole!" "You shouldn't have come! We were fine!" I lied. "Fine?!! That's fine?!!" Michonne yelled pointing to Kristens body.