Chapter 30: Last Day On Earth

Blood... lots, and lots... of blood.

I'm still shocked.

Angry.

Emotional.

Confused.

Torn.

3 hours later...

Dwight and his men took Michonne, Glenn, Rosita and I into his car. "You are not taking us anywhere!!!" I yelled and he put the gag over my mouth. "I don't think you have a chance darling" Dwight said walking away.

"HEY!!" I tried to yell with the gag in my mouth. "HEYYYY!!!!" I tried again. Dwight then turned over to face me. He walked over to me and took the gag off my mouth. "Promise me you're not gonna hurt my group!!!" I yelled. "PROMISE ME!!!!" I screamed again. "Oh I won't..... but he will" Dwight said smiling then put the gag in my mouth.

"NOO!!! NO PLEASE!!!" I screamed with it in my mouth. Dwights men picked us up and pushed us into their truck. "I'll be back" Dwight said walking back into the woods. We sat there scared to death. I didn't want to meet Negan. He could kill me, or someone else I love. I cried at the reminders of Daryl. I cried and cried and cried.

Dwight came back with dreadful looking Daryl. He was alive. I cried in happiness and screamed. Daryl smiled. Dwight pushed Daryl into the truck and we all drove off with him and his men..

I looked at Michonne in fear and anger. I looked at Rosita the same way. As well as Glenn and Daryl. Daryl looked like he was in so much pain. His shoulder dripping, pouring blood. I wanted to help him but I couldn't. All of a sudden Daryl screamed in pain. He kept screaming and screaming and screaming falling to the side. I automatically yelled "DWIGHT!!!" I tried to yell as loud as I could with the gag in my mouth.

"DWIGHT!!!!!" I screamed again. With my tied up hands I lied down on my back and kicked the back of where Dwight and his men were. The truck stopped aggressively and we heard the front doors slam. Then our doors opened and it was Dwight. "What?!" he said angrily and yanked down my gag. "HES IN PAIN!!!" I screamed pointing to Daryl.

He looked over then said "he'll get through it" "NO!" I screamed. Dwight looked at me like he was beyond pissed. "help him. Please!!!" I pleaded. "suck it up" he said patting Daryls head. At this point I was done, I was so angry and I just wanted us to get out of here. As Dwight was walking away I drop kicked him with me falling on him. He screamed loud and then his men got out of the front seat to see what was going on.

They saw me and slammed me to the truck. Dwight stood up looking pissed and out of breath. "You... oh I got a special place for you" he said looking at me. They shoved me back into the car and drove away. While we were driving in the car for a long time, someone finally spoke. "You didn't have to" Daryl said looking at me since there was nothing in his mouth.
I just stared at Daryl with and 'are you serious?' look. He was in pain and I needed to stop it. I had to...

After an hour of driving the truck finally came to a stop and it was pitch black outside. I heard the front car doors slam and footsteps coming towards us. The doors opened and Dwight and his men yanked us out of the truck. I looked around outside and there was a huge building. Dwight leaded me to the building and put me inside this room with a small window and 1 hanging light.

"What are you doing?!!!" I screamed to Dwight. "Hang in there" he replied. "DONT HURT THEM!!!!! PLEASE!!" I screamed. "He'll see you when your group arrives" he smirked and slammed the door and locked it. "NOO!!! PLEASE NO!!!" I pleaded banging on the door. My eyes were seeping tears. I've given up at this point, I just collapsed. All the lives I've saved, all the shot I've been put through. I was getting really depressed.