Chapter 18 The End Of This Place

Kristen's POV

About 9 days ago Glenn died..

About 5 days ago I went to find Enid..

About 2 days ago Carl and Ron had a shoving fight..

About 1 day ago Maggie told Aaron and I she was pregnant..

And today... everything went terribly terribly wrong..

7 hours before..

The 3 days I was gone attempting to find Enid apparently Carl and Ron had a fight. It was because I left and Ron was pissed.

I was sitting on the sidewalk holding hands with Carl until all of a sudden, Deannas son tried to escape out of Alexandria. Everyone started screaming and running. "stay here!" Carl told me motioning his hands to where I was sitting. "Carl something bad cou-" I tried to tell him but he cut me off. "Kris I'll be right back... just stay here" he said quickly kissing my cheek and jogging away to the noise. I'm not leaving Carl to go see what's happening. It could be something awful... so I ran the direction he went in. While I was running I was a bit behind Ron and I saw him holding a gun behind his back, seeing that Carl was in front of him.. Carl was much farther ahead but Ron could still aim and kill him. I ran faster and faster so I could catch up to Ron. I was to the right of him and I tackled him to the ground pushing his shoulders to the ground. "What the hell Kr-" he said really loudly but I put my hand over his mouth. "What the hell you.. You picked the wrong boy to do that to. So I suggest you put that god damn gun away before something else happens" I tell him with my hand still over his mouth. I took my hand off and he was smirking. He stood up brushing himself off still smirking at me. I rolled my eyes in disgust.

I looked at Spencer and he was climbing a rope trying to get over the fence. I saw Maggie "what the hell is this?" I say to her still looking at Spencer struggling to make it over. "No clue" she says looking at me I confusion. Rick handled the situation but right after... the tower fell on top of the fence letting all the walking dead into our home. "RUN EVERYBODY RUN!!!" Rick screamed motion everyone the other way. Ron ran after Jessie and Carl followed along with Michonne. I was still with Maggie. "KRISTEN COME WITH ME!" she screamed grabbing my hand sprinting the way over to a ladder. I was worrying about Rick.. we can't lose more people already.

I kept looking back making sure Rick was okay. Everything felt in slow motion. Maggie still holding onto my hand finally let go and climbed up the ladder. "KRISTEN COME!!" she screamed wide eyed. I sprinted up the ladder but I was half way until I fell and knocked the wind out of myself. "KRIS GRAB MY HAND!" she yelled sounding scared. The walkers were a bit far away. "I have faith in you. You'll find Glenn one day and you'll be happy again. Maggie you mean so much to me, so that's why I'm doing what I'm doing" I told her standing up. "What do you mean?!!" she yelled starting to cry. "I'm going to lead them away... See you on the other side, Sister" I said smiling with tears in my eyes starring up at her. "NO NO KRIS!!! PLEASE!!!" She screamed at the top of her lungs balling her eyes out. I smiled while crying so much as I let the walkers come a bit close until I finally ran away.

A huge hoard of them were after me.. I've never seen that many walkers in my life. I ran as fast as I could, I turned the corner and ran into Carl. "What are you doing?!!! Just answer that later but follow me!" he yelled out of breath grabbing my hand running.

We finally got to Jessie's house and we ran up the stairs and slammed the door behind us. I walked over to the couch and bent over trying to Cath my breath. "Kristen what the hell were you doing out there?!!" he screamed at me worried. "I leaded th-the wal-walkers away from Ma-Maggie" I said trying to breath. "Kris you could've died!" Ron said. "I'd do anything for the people I care most about" I say standing up straight.