Chapter 24: Knots Untie

So I have seen Rick fully naked and Michonne fully naked. oh god....

They got back under the covers and Rick told me "the guy calls himself Jesus. Daryl and I found him on the run, he saved Daryl's life so we brought him in." I was still shocked by what was going on here. I always loved for Michonne and Rick to be together but now they're together, I find it kinda weird.

They're like best friends! They're like brother and sister!
They're the badass duo!
Rick and Michonne have a very special bond but not like this...

"Kristen please don't tell Carl about this.. I want to tell him" Rick said innocently. "you better tell Carl soon, or else I will" I said walking away kind of sadly. I walked out the door and bumped into someone.

They only bumped into my side thankfully, because I was holding Judith. "I'm so sorry!" The guy whispered looking at me.What was his name? Jesus?
"no need to whisper... they're up" I said speaking loudly. "and I'm really sorry for making you fall" I said sincerely to Jesus.

"Jesus" he said proudly and held out his hand. "Kristen" I held out my left hand and shook his hand. "And who's this little cutie?" he said talking baby like playing with Judith's hands. "Judith" I smiled.

"how old is she?" he asked looking at me. "almost two years" I smiled looking at her. "well you made one cute baby. who's th-" he manages to say before I cut him off. "woah woah... she's not mine" I said surprised.

"oh I'm so sorry!" he said embarrassed. "I'm going to talk to Rick now. I'll see you soon" he smiled and opened the door. "haha you too!" I laughed. I went to put Judith in her cradle and then peacefully shut the door.

As soon as I walked out I heard Rick load his gun and then Jesus said "we should talk" "in the morning" Rick spoke. I walked down the stairs and was about to open the front door until I heard the bedroom door close. I immediately turned my head to see if it was Judiths room.

it was just Jesus coming out of Ricks room. "you goin?" he asked me. "ya I gotta get back to my boyfriend he's probably worried" I smiled a bit. "where are you gonna sleep?" I asked. "oh I'll just sleep on the couch" he smiled.

"are you sure?" I asked inviting him over. "ya ya I'm fine. Plus Rick probably wouldn't trust me to be with you and your boyfriend." He laughed rolling his eyes. "yea... especially because he's Ricks son." I giggled.

"Really he's Ricks son?!" he asked surprised. I nodded. "wow so you and Rick must have a special bond!" he said. "yea I gue-" I said before Rick cut me off. "Kristen don't talk to him and go to bed its late" Rick said at the top of the stairs fixing his boxers.

I rolled my eyes because right now I just can't handle rick and Michonne. Rick went back in his room then closed the door. "special bond?" he questioned. "well... just not right now. Anyways I'll see you tomorrow morning!" I said opening the door. "goodnight" he waved as I shut the door.

I walked all the way back to Carl and I's house. I saw a figure in the distance and immediately held onto my knife from my hostler. "whatcha doin up so late kiddo?!" I heard Glenn's voice say.

We got closer and then I could finally see that is was Glenn. " I could ask you the same thing" I winked. "I'm going to get Maggie, she's been having contractions with the baby and everything so she can't sleep" he told me.

"why the hell did nobody tell me about this?!!!" I squealed. "she's been pregnant for 2 months, I just assumed someone would've told you!" he laughed and acted all innocent. "wow some siblings you are" I rolled my eyes laughing getting at that Glenn was my big brother and Maggie was my big sister.

"well I'm just going home" I said. "goodnight Krissy" Glenn said walking away kissing my head. "night Glenny" I replied. We both looked back at each other and smiled. Glenn and I had a huge bond and nothing or no one could ever break that.