17. Bowling & V-card swiping

Stiles pov, Friday:

So apparently Scott and Allison were supposed to join us on this little bowling trip but somehow they got lucky enough to skip it. Now it was just Aiden, Lydia, and myself at the bowling alley, me being some awkward type of third wheel. The rest of the week had been pretty normal but instead of Lydia constantly being with me, she was constantly with Aiden. Which, if I'm being honest (and I am), sucked some hard ass balls.

Aiden was up and bowling, Lydia currently winning, and we only had a couple more rounds before the game was over and I could leave this hell hole. I had to say though, Lydia looked absolutely astounding. Her favorite floral dress flowing outwards and showing off her curves. A smile plastered on her face since the moment we walked in. She was genuinely happy.

"You look pissed." Lydia breaks my thoughts and I roll my eyes.
"I'm fine!" I chuckle slightly, "little upset I'm losing but completely fine."
She smiles again and my brain melts at how purely beautiful she was. Aiden sits back down, wrapping his arm around Lydia and embracing her in a kiss before she complains that it's her turn.

Aidens eyes immediately attach to Lydia's ass and the urge to punch him swells in my throat.
"She's pretty great." He leans over to me as Lydia throws her ball towards the pins."Pretty, pretty great." He seemed a little loopy... Was he high?

"Yeah she is." I sigh. Lydia turns around smiling to us after her current strike. Aiden waves a little and she turns back around, waiting for her ball to return.
"We're gonna have sex tonight." Aiden dead pans and I break my gaze from Lydia.

"What?" I ask and Aiden leans back in his chair. Did he seriously just-
"It's been a long time coming but it's finally here." He sighs.
I lick my lips, trying to remain calm as I turn back towards the strawberry blonde. Breath, Stiles. Why would he just straight up tell me their...plans?

"Where's this taking place?" I ask awkwardly. Aiden's eyes flickered to me as he thought for a moment.
"Back of my car probably." He responds. I nod.
Lydia didn't deserve that. Lydia didn't deserve any of this. But it was her choice. What did I care anyway? She'd had sex plenty of times before with her old boyfriends, why should I give a freaking damn if she does now?

"That sounds unforgettable." I say as Lydia chucks the ball down the lane again. "Pretty, pretty, pretty... Unforgettable." I draw out. Lydia returns to us, smiling and clapping before sitting on Aiden's lap and giving him a big kiss. Like a mentioned before, friend-zoned donkey.

"Looks like I win." She smiles. But the happiness falters on her face as she meets my eyes. I smile slightly and she takes a deep breath, turning back to Aiden.

"Babe, we're going to go wait outside. Mind taking care of our stuff?" She asks and he nods hesitantly. Babe? Since when did she call anyone 'babe'?She thanks him before grabbing my hand and pulling me outside. We sit against one of the wooden picnic tables, our backs to the entrance of the bowling alley as we face the parking lot. Lydia sighs, laying her head against my shoulder before grabbing my hand with her own.

"You okay?" She asks. It was a complicated question as simple as it seemed. I look down at our hands, squeezing hers slightly.
"You're going home with Aiden." I say and she nods against my shoulder.
"Does he bother you?" She asks. I draw in a long breath.

"He does. I know he shouldn't but he does. And I also know it shouldn't bother me that you guys are going to do whatever because that's your choice. So I'm not going to let it bother me. Especially since you've probably done things with every guy you dated. So to answer your question, no. He doesn't bother me." My voice comes out at a rapid pace and I lean farther back into the picnic table. Lydia pulls away from my shoulder, her eyebrows knitted together.