The chapter when Cecelia looses her shit on Wren.

Cecelia-

I wake up alone on the couch, so I groggily go to Wren's room to take a shower.

As I walk in I see wren in bed, making out with a blonde hoe. I don't know why but I get really mad.

"What the hell is going on here?" I scream.

Wren looks surprised and the hoe gives me a dirty look.

"I kissed you!"

I slammed the door and ran out the door and as far down the road as I could.

Luckily for me, I changed into a pair of booty shorts, and a one direction shirt last night before movies.

I have walked for quite a while before accepting the fact that I was lost.

Luckily a car that was racing down the road towards Wren's house noticed me and stopped.

The window rolled down to reveal Leo.

He squints at me for a while before saying "hop in."

I follow orders and soon we are parked outside of a small boutique called So Chic.

Leo went inside and came out with  big bag. He silently hands it to me and starts driving. I peek inside and see a navy blue skater dress, a pair of nude flats, and a couple hair elastics and hair pins.

I smile at him and he nods, indicating for me to change.

I change quickly and we arrive at a bowling alley.

"What're we doing here?" I ask him.

"Just come." Leo says.

We go in and Leo buys a lane and shoes for us. As we start tying our shoes Leo speaks up.

"What did my brother do?" He asks.

I sigh and decide to tell him.

" I just woke up and went to our room to shower and he was cheating. I just...if he didn't want me why'd he take me? You know? I thought he wanted me... Guess he likes playing with people's feelings. I know I'm being really petty because I don't even like him." He nods and we play the rest of the game in silence.

When we are in the car Leo's phone rings and he hands in to me.

"Hello?" I ask curiously.

"Babe!" I hear Wren's panicked voice and my mood instantly changes.

I remember what he did to me only 5 hours ago.

"Babe?!? BABE?!?! HOW FUCKING DARE YOU CALL ME THAT YOU LYING, CHEATING, DIRTY, SCUMBAG! I HATE YOU, IM NOT COMING HOME TONIGHT,I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN ,I HATE YOU!" I seethe.

I throw the phone to Leo and break down in tears. Damn! I always cry when I get super angry! My sobs fill the car, usually I would be ashamed, but Leo makes me feel safe.

Wren-

I run my fingers through my hair and sigh deeply into the phone. "At least she refered to it as home" I think.

I made one fucking mistake!

But I hurt her.

I don't know why I slept with Natalia.

I shouldn't have. I have to make it up to Cecelia.

I don't know how.