The part where we meet the "Boss"

Dedicated to @mrslachowskitatum thanks again for the cover!!!

Cecelia's POV-

"Boss?" Ben and Rory call out as we enter the house.

It smells like fresh paint and wood.

The house is dark- I'm guessing it's new because the marble floors have no marks/ scratches.

Ben and Rory leave I'm guessing to go look for the boss so I'm stuck with Ronaldo.

"Got any family?" I ask him, trying to make conversation.

"Don't everyone?" He grunts, shrugging.

"Not unless their families die or are they are orphans." I say

"Why do you care? We stole you." He asks.

"I've been kidnapped a lot lately. I can't be stolen- I'm not anyone's property." I reason.

"You are now." He mutters as Ben and Rory come back.

"Fuck you man, super man beats spiderman any day." Rory yells.

"Naw, you're wrong spider man is the best there is.  You could hit super man with some green rocks and he is useless. Spiderman has literally no weakness." Ben yells back.

"Kryptonite you moron." Rory says rolling his eyes.

"What?" Ben asks.

"Kryptonite- not green rocks. Fucking idiot. Spider man just slings webs it's not a talent. Basically anyone could do it." Rory reasons.

"Whip it out then. Hit me with a web, web on my face." Ben says, patting his cheek.

"Whoa, didn't know you liked it like that." Rory laughs.

"Black panther wins any day. He's immune to everything. His suit is basically everything proof and he's the most logical and smart." Ronaldo speaks up.

"Everything proof? So scientific." Ben says laughing.

"You called kryptonite green rocks you fucking idiot." Ronaldo growls.

I snicker at them as they continue to fight.

Before long, Ronaldo gets angry and yells at them to shut up.

"Soooo, I take that the boss isn't here." I laugh.

"Take her to her room, I don't have time to argue with morons." Ronaldo addresses the boys who from now on I will refer to as tweedle Dee and tweedle dum.

"Actually you just had some time to argue with them." I speak up.

"Shut up bitch." Ronaldo barks.

"Woof." I say over my shoulder as tweedle Dee and dum lead me to my room.

"You shouldn't have done that... He probably will forget to feed you now." Ben mutters as they push me into a room.

I stumble forward into the room and the door locks.

I hear tweedle Dee and dum continue their batter-superhero argument as they walk away.

The room is painted black and thankfully there is a big bed and lots of lights, mirrors, and Windows.

I can't stand a confined space, I'm not an animal.

I walk over to the bed and lay down, weird... It's just like my bed at Wren's house....

I decide to take a shower and sleep in my underwear.

Before long I am in my bed, underwear on, watching AHS.

The door opens and I dive under the covers.

"C?" A familiar voice calls.

I look up to see an out of breath Leo.

"W-what are you doing here?" I ask uneasily.

"I'm working here undercover to keep you safe." He whispers.

I run over and hug him.

I feel his warm hand slide over my back and for some reason I feel scared still.

I invite him to sit with me until I go to sleep. He complies and lays next to me.

Before long I am fast asleep.

~•~

I wake up in the middle of the night for some reason Ben, Rory, Ronaldo, and Leo are standing by the door.

"Feed her well, let her out for exercises in my gym and she has free roam inside the house. Take her shopping tomorrow. I'll be away for two weeks. Understood?" Leo says.

"Yes, boss." They all repeat.

Boss?

~•~

HI HI!!

I know you all are probably cramming for finals and summer is almost here

(Thank God, because I have so many choice words for my teachers)

I just wanted you all to know that the uploads will ~hopefully~ not be slowing down.

Much love to you all and I hope you don't entirely bomb your tests!

-K