The part when the boys tell Cecelia whats good

Agh! Please tell me if I need to re do this chapter it may be a little cringey.

Cecelia's POV-

I pretend to be asleep as I mull over what was said.

Boss?

He said he was undercover... Would he really lie to me? I mean, would he betray me like that?

He was so nice just a few days ago and now this? What the fuck am I supposed to think?

I decide from now on that I can only trust myself.

I'm the only one I've got.. Now that Wren is... Wherever he is and Leo is a liar who used my vulnerability to get close to me.

I get up and trot over to the door.

The door is unlocked so I slip through it and try to find my way to the kitchen.

Once there I remember that I am basically naked in a house with three men that kidnapped me and can overpower me.

I shrug it off and look for some juice.

I find some grape juice behind a pitcher full of rotten protein milk.

"Ugh, God don't you guys have house keeping?" I murmur to myself, they must after all... This house is huge.

"Actually we do." A voice says.

I jump and drop my juice.  

I turn around and see Rory.

He looks me straight in the eyes not even looking at my body.

"Uhh..." I trail.

"Don't worry... I'm gay. All of us are. Nice rack though." he laughs

"What you mean... even Ronaldo... Really?" I ask, shifting.

He nods, smiling.

"Ben and Ronaldo have been together 6 years." He nods.

"Wow... That's... Wow. I'm sorry I didn't  assume you were straight I just... I don't know, I wasn't really concerned with your sexual orientation... Uhh..." I laugh nervously.

He shrugs and smiles, "No need to apologize, I'm gay." He looks at me expectantly.

"It was a pun... Like gay as in happy not as in not straight." He laughs at his own joke.

"Tell the world why don't you?" Ronaldo laughs, coming down the hall, Ben trailing behind him.

"How much'd you hear?" Rory asks.

"Everything. We thought we'd come down before you embarrassed yourself." Ben laughed.

"Too late." Ronaldo joked.

I laughed nervously at that.

I was standing around essentially naked with three men.

Ben tossed me a blanket to cover myself up with.

"Any chance I can meet the boss?" I ask, picking up the juice.

They all look around anxiously.

"You didn't meet him yet?" Ben asks.

I furrow my eyebrows together.

"I don't remember meeting Lorenzo Marchetti." I lie.

"He goes by Leo Mann... It's a nickname of sorts. It's close to Lorenzo Marchetti, which is the name that his mom gave him. It's also his dad's name." Rory speaks up.

I nod as Ronaldo hands me a cup.

"I'm surprised you didn't sass him like you did me earlier." Ronald laughs.

"He was someone I knew before he ordered you to kidnap me." I confess.

"Guess you didn't really know him." Ben says lowly.

"Ben?!? Why the fuck would you say that?!? Sympathy and Empathy! We worked on this!" Ronaldo screamed at him.

"No, it's alright... He is, after all, telling the truth." I shrug pouring my juice and putting the bottle away.

I gulp down my juice before putting my glass in  the sink and scurrying off to bed.