Two: deal

@LivyThorten95: Hello, 150k, how are we all doing today? (That rhymed btw) (THAT DID TOO)

@LivyThorten95: Listen... I've been doing some thinking guys. I've got a concert coming up. 5sos. My friend got front row tickets to see them in August next month.

@LivyThorten95: And well, I have to tell you, as shameful as it is.

@LivyThorten95: Guys, I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna be a groupie.

*@saucefollowhelp tweeted*

@saucefollowhelp: Ashton is spamming! He's following from mentions!!

@LivyThorten95: Lol @Ashton5sos imma only tweet you once because I know you won't follow me so...

@LivyThorten95: WHAT THE FUCK.

@LivyThorten95: OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD??????

@LivyThorten95: @Ashton5sos I DIDN'T THINK YOU WOULD DO IT- Holy fuck holy FUCK!

@LivyThorten95: Lol Ash I only tweeted you once? My goodness. Did ya get turned on by the groupie tweet?

Ashton: I in fact, did not get turned on by your tweet. Don't say things like that.

Livy: WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK ASHTON YOU ACTUALLY MESSAGED ME I'M DEAD.

Ashton: Do not become a groupie. It makes you look silly and easy.

Livy: Lol... I'm fine with that. I'm seeing you guys in August, I'll totally hook up with you, if it's fine. BUT OH MY GOD I'M TALKING TO YOU.

Ashton: It's not fine, and I'm not easy. That is rude.

Livy: Woah, hold up Irwin. Did I say you were easy? I mean I know you are, but I didn't say you were. Oh, and I have a question.

Ashton: Yes...?

Livy: Do you have a Daddy kink? ;)

Ashton: That is personal information what the fuck? Of course not.

Livy: Damn, why so defensive? And if it wasn't true then why did you have to act all butthurt instead of just answering no?

Ashton: Listen I don't think I should still be following you.

Livy: Wait! I'll make you a deal.

Ashton: What?

Livy: Okay so it's about an estimated five weeks until my concert. If I can convince you, in that time, how cool being a groupie can be, then I get to hook up with you at your show. At the same time, you can try and convince me why being a groupie is bad.

Ashton: And if I win, I get to unfollow you and block you from all social media.

Livy: Oh, so I get more social media? ;)

Ashton: Stop that. And if we do surprisingly end up hooking up, it's purely sex. No strings attached.

Livy: You got it. No strings attached. But aren't you the one in the band who's all lovey-dovey and romantic?

Ashton: It's just my protective nature. Like me, trying to protect my bandmates from getting STD's from groupies.

Livy: Well played, Irwin. But not all groupies have STD's. And don't forget, you were seen with a groupie last week, getting your freak on ;)