Twenty five: no loser

[SmUT WARNING]

I grabbed Ashton's face with my hands and kissed it roughly, him responding with the same force, his arms wound around my back.

We were pressed together in the narrow hallway and he suddenly broke the kiss, grabbed my hand and leading me down the hallway and opening the door to the dressing room, which was vacant.

He locked the door and pressed his mouth to mine, his tongue tracing my lips again.

"Jump," he said hoarsely, gripping my waist with wide hands.

I obliged, hopping up and hooking my legs around his waist, my hands in his hair as our lips moved together.

I was SO ready for this.

"So fucking hot," Ashton muttered, setting me down on the couch, his lips grazing my collarbone. "We won't be needing this-" he smirked, ripping my leather jacket off and attaching his lips to my neck, sucking until he created a blooming purple bruise.

Off came my shirt, which he delicately slipped up and over my head, his large hands roaming my covered breasts.

"Flawless," he commented, slipping the bra off and working on more hickeys, littering my chest with them.

He then kissed between the valley of my breasts and down my stomach, finally to my covered heat and I squirmed uncomfortably, desperately needing contact.

He looked up at me and grinned before hooking a long finger around the waistband of my panties and pulling them down my thighs.

"Fuck, Ash," I whimpered when he attached his lips to my clit and started sucking, one of his long hands holding my thigh. He inserted two fingers into me and pumped them back and forth, picking up the pace with his mouth and his fingers.

I saw stars. "Ashton I'm going to cum- oh my god." My first orgasm rocked through me, from my head to my toes and I let go all over Ashton's fingers.

"Holy shit princess, I've always dreamed of doing that to you," Ashton whispered, sticking a glistening finger in his mouth, tasting my high. "You taste amazing, better than I dreamed of."

I smirked and ran a hand down the front of Ashton's jeans teasingly.

He let out a hitched moan. "Livy- p please baby, fuck."

I pulled Ashton's jeans off and picked at the waistband of his boxers before kissing his stomach and sliding them down.

Fuck he was huge. Was I going to survive it? Probably not. Was I going to have regrets? Definitely not.

I pumped him a few times and gave his hardened length a sloppy kiss, then I swirled the pre-cum around the head with my thumb, causing him to throw his head back in pleasure.

"Let me fuck you baby," Ashton breathed, sitting up and lying me down on the couch cushions.

"Wait-" I stopped him, our faces just inches apart, both of us grinning widely and breathing heavily. "Does this mean I win the bet?"

Ashton smirked, kissing my lips. "I suppose you do, babygirl."

"Go slow, I haven't done it in a while," I said, gritting my teeth in pleasure when he entered me, filling me up.

"You good?" He asked, grabbing my hand.

I nodded, throwing my head back as he started to move his hips, thrusting back and forth, at a quickening pace.

"Holy shit-" I cried when he grazed my g-spot and with a cocky smile on his face, he lifted my leg and put it around his waist, giving him a deeper access.

He put my leg down and brought our hot bodies close together, the only sounds being the slap of skin and hot, trailing kisses.

I moaned when he grabbed my hair and pulled my head to the side, working on my neck, making sure that it was marked, that I was his.

I felt my legs start to shake when he reached down to rub quick circles on my clit. "Ash," I said breathlessly, "I'm going to cum."

"Me too, on three okay? One, two, three-"

And with that I climaxed, my nails grazing down his back and arms, a cry escaping my lips.

He came inside me second later- good thing I was on the pill- and he pulled out, his breathing jagged and his body covered with a sheen of sweat, his hair a damp curtain in his face.

I squeezed my thighs together which were still slightly twitching as Ashton's climax ran down them.

"Y-you're pretty good." I stammered as Ash got up and tossed me a towel.

He threw his head back and laughed as he pulled on his jeans. "The winner needs her prize."

"What's my prize?" I asked, pulling my tank top on over my bra. "You? The sex? That's more than a prize, that's everything I could ever ask for."

He grazed my cheek with his fingers, his eyes soft. "You're my biggest prize Livy, even if I did lose our little bet."

I blushed and looked down, locating my shorts next to the couch and putting them on.

"Do you feel same way about me Livy?" Ashton asked, running a hand through his dampened hair.

I nodded. "Yes Ashton, I've always loved you. Since the day you DMed me."

He laughed shortly. "God, I was such an ass to you a month ago."

"No offense taken."

Ashton flopped down beside me and pulled me towards his bare chest, his heartbeat loud and god I was really in heaven.

"I wish I had known you liked me Livy, it would have made my decision much easier."

"What decision?" I murmured against his chest while his long fingers pulled gently through my hair.

"That I really did love you of course."

I looked up at him. "When did you figure it out?"

"That day when you were sick and you told me all those cute things about yourself and you told me I wasn't a fuckup and I just imagined having you in my arms like this."

He squeezed me for emphasis and I giggled.

"C'mon, let's bring you back to the hotel to say hi to the boys," Ashton said, kissing me and I giggled when his scruff tickled my cheek.

"Won't the paps think I'm a groupie?" I smirked at him,

Ashton returned the glance, putting my jacket around my shoulders. "I don't care, because you're mine and I don't give a shit."

My stomach fluttered at the words as he took my hand and we left the dressing room.