Three: conversations

Livy: Hi Ashton

Livy: How's it GOING?

Livy: What the fuck? Why did GOING capitalise? Weird.

Livy: Ashton we're GOING to hook up.

Livy: This is fun.

Ashton: ....Please stop.

Livy: Hey Ashton, only one month until my concert! (And until I hook up with you, ayyyy)

Ashton: It's been a week and you've barely convinced me, ayyyy. Looks like someone, (you), is not getting laid. Terribly sorry. Maybe try Michael?

Livy: You're really hot when you're sarcastic ;) and Ashton baby, I don't want Michael, I want you. Y-O-U.

Ashton: That's very nice, and I kindly decline your offer. No offence.

Ashton: Hey wait a minute, a thought just occurred to me.

Livy: Yeah buddy?

Ashton: How old are you? I could be talking to a twelve year old! Oh no they'll have my ass.

Livy: Ash, calm down! I'm turning twenty in a few days.

Ashton: I'd love to believe you Livy, but you've gotta prove it.

Livy: Fine.

*attachment: one image*

Ashton: You're um, very nice looking.

Livy: Really? Thank you! Does that give me a higher boost on a possible hookup? ;)

Ashton: Not in the slightest. I've hooked up with girls ten times prettier than you.

Livy: Damn.... Okay.....

Ashton: Fuck, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it, I swear.

Livy: For the oldest and "wisest" of the band, you're kind of an asshole. Doesn't decrease my interest on hooking up with you ;)

Ashton: You'd be surprised how much I get that. And oh gee, I'm so glad.

Livy: Not gonna lie, your sarcasm turns me on.

Ashton: This is going to be impossible....

Ashton: Anyways. Livy, tell me more about yourself.

Livy: Well, I just finished my second year of college. I'm majoring in business and communications, and minoring in English.

Ashton: That sounds interesting. I really enjoy English, it was my favourite subject.

Livy: I don't want to bore you with all the details of my life, but for music I'm really into old dad-bands, because that's what I grew up with.

Ashton: Example?

Livy: Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Linkin Park, the Misfits, the Wombats, Godsmack, Metallica, Black Sabbath,  Avenge Sevenfold, Blink 182, Nine Inch Nails.... I could go on, really.