Twenty seven: slip up

Day one of the plan and me and Ashton were making it work surprisingly well. Going by Luke's rules were not at all challenging and it gave us some flexibility.

But do you want to know what's fucking stressful? When fans come up to you and say, "OMG! You're the girl Ashton is fucking!"

And you have the bite your tongue and go, "I'm just a fan who has a Twitter account."

But in reality you kind of want to yell: "Yup! That's me, the girl who somehow made Ashton Irwin fall in love with me over text message!"

"Hey sugar," Ashton smirked, walking into the hotel bathroom where I was fixing my hair.

I giggled a little, tilting my head so he could kiss my cheek.

"You're fucking gorgeous Livy, you know that right?"

"Oh stop," I scoffed.

Ashton wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder. "I can't believe I fell for you."

My heart swooped. "Woooow, okay I get it," I said sarcastically.

He turned me around to kiss me. "I didn't mean it like that, princess. I'm just surprised with myself."

"I knew I'd get you with my persistent dirty jokes," I smirked.

Ashton giggled, before furrowing his eyebrows and grabbing my hands. "I just realized something!"

"What is it? You're kind of scaring me," I admitted.

He kissed my lips. "Nothing to be scared of babygirl, I just realized that I never truly asked you to be my girlfriend."

"G-girlfriend?" I stuttered, my head refusing to even consider the fact that Ashton Irwin wants me to be his girlfriend.

"Livy Thorten, will you be with me? I love you so much even if I did fall for you over a phone screen, you are the most genuine and beautiful girl I have seen in my life." Ashton gushed.

My eyes were probably as large as dinner plates as I searched for words.

"Ashton I love you so much. Ever since I discovered your crazy band I have been head over heels for you. Of course I'll be yours."

He grinned, wrapping his arms around me in a bear hug so tight he picked me up off of the ground.

"Break it up weirdos," Michael walked by us, a toothbrush jammed into his mouth.

"How can we break it up when we just got together?" I giggled, leaning my head on Ashton's chest.

Michael's eyes bulged and he ripped his toothbrush of of his mouth. "T-together? Are you two dating now?"

Ashton nodded. "Hell yeah we are."

Michael spat his toothpaste in the sink. "I can't believe it! Ashton you of all people."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Ashton asked carefully.

"Dude, she's a groupie," Michael laughed.

"Not really..." I tried to defend myself.

"She's not a groupie, she's my girlfriend dude, who pissed in your Cheerios?" Ashton wrapped a defensive arm around my waist, pulling me to his side.

"Yeah well you wouldn't be thinking that if I told you she sucked my dick after the concert," Michael shrugged.

A moment of silence ensued and it took everything I had in me not to strangle Michael.