Six: one condition

Michael: Hello. Are you Livy?

Livy: WHATTHEFUCK MICHAEL WHAT HOW DO YOU KNOW ME IM CRHRHEBSN WHEN DID YOU FOLLOW ME WHAT.

Michael: Ashton told me about you.

Livy: Ashton talks about me???

Michael: Yeah, sometimes lmao.

Livy: Omg. What does he say?

Michael: Not important.

Livy: Ugh. So why did you DM me?

Michael: I was just wondering what you were like, since Ash talks about you so much. Are you really a groupie?

Livy: Yes. Why does it matter to you?

Michael: I wanted to ask you a question.

Livy: Well don't wait, ask me.

Michael: I was thinking instead of you hooking up with Ash at the show.... Maybe you could hook up with me? ;)

Livy: Wow. Um, holy shit. I'm flattered at the offer Mikey but unfortunately I am Ashton's groupie only. Strict rules.

Michael: Fine. But it's your loss. And don't expect to convince Ashton any time soon. He's pretty stubborn.

Livy: That's precisely why I'm taking up the challenge :)

Michael: Didn't you make a bet with Ash?

Livy: I did.

Michael: I'll make a bet with you, but you have to agree to it.

Livy: What's the bet?

Michael: I'll make sure Ashton agrees with your little groupie argument thingy so you can get with him but on one condition.

Livy: What is it?

Michael: You have to give me a quick blowjob after the concert ;) nobody will know, I don't have to tell them. Just one blowjob.

Livy: Why me??

Michael: Because you're hot as fuck ;)

Livy: Now I get why Ashton hates that emoji.

Michael: Be honest. Are you one-hundred percent positive that you're going to convince him before the show?

Livy: Well.... Maybe he'll agree.... I'm not positive of course.

Michael: Exactly. I can help you, but you know, I need something beneficial out of it.

Livy: What about all the other groupies lined up at your hotel bedroom door? Can't they suck your dick?

Michael: You're the hottest baby ;)

Livy: Fine. But I'm only blowing you for five minutes and that's final.

Michael: Deal. Don't worry, I'll make it fun ;)

Livy: I'm only doing this for Ashton. Get it?

Michael: Got it.

Livy: This is so weird. I don't know anything about you? Well yes I do, because I'm a fan, but you know what I mean.

Michael: We can text each other,
Just like you text Ashton.

Livy: You know what? I don't really want to suck your dick, Michael Clifford. I'm saying that in the nicest way possible. I want to hook up with Ashton and Ashton only. I don't need your help convincing him either.

Michael: Bad choice. But I'm not a psycho and I'm not going to force you to suck my dick. I'm not sorry though.

Livy: Don't be sorry. I bet your dick is big.

Michael: It is, wanna see?

Livy: Not really, not offence.

Michael: I was joking.

Livy: What? I have to go, Ash just texted me ;)

Michael: Goodbye Livy, good chat.

*read at 11:27 pm*

[Dammit Michael. Comment, vote, and share! :) I hope you're enjoying reading this as much as I enjoy writing it!]