Twenty eight: the end?

*Two months later*

Well, after that day, things have gone pretty smoothly if I should say so myself.

Ashton kicked Michael in the balls and they made up, after Ashton threatened to do worse if Michael even tried to make another move like that again.

Speaking of Michael, I re-introduced him to Jules, and they hit it off. Really well.

They hit it off loudly. Trust me, Ashton and I hear it through the walls of my apartment every time he stays the night.

We followed Luke's advice, and we got a more positive response than I was expecting. I just tweet as normal, and other fans are happily supplied with cute Ashton candids. I guess I gave them hope that it's possible to snag a fan. It was a crazy month, and I still have a hard time processing what happened.

Let's recap the following events:

1. Ashton followed me.
2. Ashton dm'd me and accepted my bet.
3. We started talking.
4. Michael tried to make a deal with me but let's not talk about that.
5. Ashton fell for me????
6. I met him. Got rejected. Did a stupid thing.
7. Ashton said he loved me and we banged.
8. Ashton asked me to be his girlfriend, so I was now dating Ashton. (I dashton)?
9. Stupid thing I did slipped out of Michael's dumb loose lips, god I still want to kiLL H-
10. Anyways.... Ashton and I made up and now we are madly in love.

And now, things have finally slowed down. 5sos taking a break from touring and now they're writing their next album!

So somehow, by becoming a groupie, I became Ashton Irwin's girlfriend. A pretty good turnout, if you ask me.

So the end?

"Livy are you writing on Wattpad again?" Ashton called from the bathroom.

I grinned. Maybe so Ashton, maybe so.

The End.