17-Tell me Riley

James
I took Riley to a field because no-one else was around. I understand that she gets upset when people mention her memory, because that is a bad memory but I can tell by Riley's eyes that there is more to this story then she shows. Something she doesn't want anyone else knowing but I need to know, I need her to be open about everything, So I can help her get through this. I sit down on the field next to Riley.

James: Tell me Riley

Riley: Tell...you....what

James: You're hiding something, I can tell. Something has happened that you are keeping to your self. Please Riles

Riley: James, I can't. It don't matter

James: Yes it does. If it is making you like this It does matter. Please, tell me Riles

Riley: Back..in...Australia...(Stops talking)

James: What happened in Australia?

Riley: James, Promise not to tell anyone

James: Promise, I won't tell a soul so don't worry

Riley: Thank you. Australia, my accident, It's.....It's

James: It's what

Riley: *Whisper so I can barely hear* Fake

James: What? But Riles, you didn't remember me?

Riley: I know I didn't but that was fake.

James: You lied about not remembering me

Riley: I had no choice

James: What do you mean you had no choice

Riley: I wanted to come back to Toronto, I didn't want to wait until we were 18 and 19. I needed to see you before. I faked my fall. I pretended to fall. I pretended to black out. I pretended not to remember my aunt and uncle. Well I said people close to me. We got back on the plane after Em messaged me saying sorry. I only realised that on the plane I would have to pretend to forget you as we were close.

James: Yeah but why didn't you bother texting me, If I never moved schools I would never of known you were.

Riley: I....I...Bye

James: Riley wait...

I watch as Riley runs off. What she said about it being fake, is fake. She would cry when talking about it. Something really bad must have gone on in Australia I don't know what but I need to know. Before it's to late. I decide to head back to dance.

Riley
I run from James. I can't handle this. I don't know how. I decide to head back to dance. When I arrive, everyone looks up at me, Well apart from James who isn't here.

Thalia: You are soo romantic

Riley: What

Giselle: Giving up your great life in Australia to be with the boy you love

Chloe: Faking a head injury just so you can be together.

I see James come through the door from the toilets

Riley: How could you? You promised you wouldn't tell a soul now everyone know.

I felt the tears coming to my eyes. James looked confused but I don't care he broke A promise. I grabbed my dance bag and left the studio. I can't be in a room of people saying that stuff.

James

Thalia: James do you know how lucky you are to have a girl like Riley? Faking an injury to be with you?

James: Who told you?

Thalia: I don't know we all got this text of some random number with a recording of her explaining everyrhing.

James: And now she thinks I told you lot.

I grab my bag. 'Thalia send me that recording' I run out the studio and recieve the recording to Thalia's. I roughly remember where Riley's house is. She needs to know the truth now or I could loose her forever