40-James.....Riley

A/N: This is more of a filler

Riley
James mouths sorry to me then walks out. All eyes are on me. I stare at Emily, shake my head and walk out of there. Chloe rings me so I answer.

Riley: Hello

Chloe: Are you okay?

Riley: What happens if I lose him because of her?

Chloe: You really love him don't you?

Riley: Of coarse I do. Ever since I got here, the first time round, James was the person who was here for me. He is one of the only people who cared. James is just...he's just perfect. Everything about him is just amazing. His looks from head to toe. His big dreamy brown eyes, that I get lost in everytime I see him. His amazing voice which always puts a smile on my face. The way he manages to calm me down, to talk to me to make me feel better. The way he cares. The way he dances. The way he only points out the good in me, making me feel good about myself, making me happy. No words can describe how much this boy means to me. He is my world, he is my everything, he is perfect but best of all, he is James.'

I feel someone tap me on the shoulder so I turn around to see James' stanfing behind me. I cut Chloe off.

James: You know Riles you're special yourself. Your beautiful inside and out. Your perfect in every way, shape and form. Your perfect smile, your amazing laugh and your cute blush. Your big brown eyes, I can't stop staring. Your wonderful from the highest to the lowest point of your body. The way you put everyone else before yourself, the way you care about what others feel. The kindness, cariness you show to people. The way you handle situations. Your dancing, the way you express your self. The way you roll up your shorts and bite your nails, you know opposites attract. That look you give me everytime I see you. The way you make me so proud everytime I see you. The way you don't care about crying in front of me. The way you are just you'

I look up into James' eyes, a smile on my face, tears of happiness in my eyes. I lean up to him, so I'm on my tiptoes and attach my lips to his. After a while I disconnect my lips and continue to stare into his eyes. 'James, you are the best thing that ever happened to me' I put my arms around James neck, leaning my head on his shoulder. James is the person who I love the most.