26-Explain

A/N: Thank you for all of my amazing readers, I've decided to do the shoutout in chapter thirty. Also, I was thinking of making this book longer then Could this be? What do you think of that idea?

James

James: What do you mean trapped in the past?

Doctor: Everything she just spoke about, was sometime in the past and by the looks of things, she seems to think that everyone around her, apart from you, is here to do the same thing then whats already happened.

James: And how do we cure that?

Doctor: She can only cure it. With your help I suppose. She needs to get it in her head that everyone around her is here for her, instead of against her, we are going to keep her in hospital overnight, because it is safer for her and others if you wish to stay, you may

I say thank you to the doctor and he leaves the room. I look at Riles sitting on the bed. I just don't understand what triggered this whole thing off. I go and sit of the bed and Riley looks up. Shes calmed down a lot since we first got here. I move closer to her, taking her in my arms. 'Why did this happen to you? Why you?'

Riley: Because of Emily

James: What do you mean?

Riley: She hit you round the face James, Just like Charlie did to you, she was trying to take you away James

James: Riles, she wasn't trying to take me away from you. She hit me because of a different reason.

Riley: Why?

James: Before I went to look for you for the second time, I visited the studio, I know you didn't want anyone knowing the truth so I said I don't know Emily thought I had you, thought I hurt you. That day, I ran to try and find you. I only came back the same day you did, which is why she hit me.

Riley: Oh

James: Everyone is here for you Riley, Why can't you realise that, hey?

Emily
I stand in Studio A, shocked at what just happened. Miss Kate told us that we could come back in once Riley got took to the hospital. I still don't understand why she lashed out on me. Maybe because I hit her boyfriend? I packed up my stuff and left the studio, as we wern't praticing anyway, and I think I need to tell my parents as I owe them an explaination. I turn up to the front door and unlock it. 'Mun, Dad?' I walk into the living room, mum and dad in tears. 'Wheres our baby Em?'

Emily: It's okay, she is safe mum, she is back in Toronto now.

Mum: What? But why didn't she tell us?

Emily: She came to the dance studio first

Dad: So you have her behind you? Hiding ready to suprise us?

Emily: Not exactly

Mum: What do you mean?

Emily: Well ahe came to the studio to suprise us, but that didn't work. James came in first, everyone hugged him as he went missing too, less time then Riley but still a lot. Istead I slapped him round the face. Riley must have saw as she stormed in, shouting at me for slapping James. Everyone hugged her but she pushed me to the ground. Then she fell to the ground, in tears. They took her to hospital mum. If I didn't hit James everything would have been okay!

I run up the stairs. I know it is the truth. If I kept my thoughts to myself none of this would have happened and my little sisters would be home safe, but now she is sitting in hospital. I go to her room, sit on her bed and break into teard. 'Why do you have to be such a bitch Emily, why?' I kept saying it to myself. This is my fault and now I have to hope James can fix this.