33-Never forgotten

First shoutout to xjileyxxtrittanyx for being the most amazing friend

James
Today is the day my mum died. A year ago today. My dad and sisters are not going to see her. I can't. It's a long journey from here, plus I have agreed to spend the day with Riley.

Riley
I knock on James door and greet him with a hug. 'Come on James' I take his hand as we get in the taxi. I know today is a special day for him. I know he misses his mum. I just hope this suprise will make him happy.

************

We have been in the car forfour hours now, James has hardly said a word.

Riley: James, are you okay?

James: Yeah, I'm fine Riles, where are we going?

I smile at him as the taxi comes to a stop. I get out and wait for James to get out. 'James, put this on' I hand him a blind fold, which he puts on. I grab his hand and lead him to the destination

James
Riley leads me to an unknown place. I don't have a clue why we travelled for four hours to get here but my minds kind of on my mum. 'You can take it off' I let go of Riley's hand and take of my blind fold. Tears form in my eyes. Riley has brought me to my mum's grave. I grab hold of Riley and hug her tight.

Riley: I know it means a lot to you to see your mum on her year anniversary. It also means a lot to me if you're happy.

Riley takes a couple of steps back as I bend down in front of my mums grave.

'Wow mum, it's been a year since I lost the women in my life. An eventful year. I have never felt like this before. I miss you like hell everyday. I wish you could come back. Be on this earth so I can hug you, tell you how much you mean to me. I know I wasn't the perfect son. I know I was a bit of a player but I wish you could see me now. I'm not like that anymore mum. I have one love and that's it. I want to make you proud. You would have been a grandma in three months. You would have had a grandchild. My first child, you will never see. You won't be here when I get married. I miss you more then words can say. Dad has gone back to work now, Jess don't believe that you can see everything she does. Jasmin keeps asking when your coming back. I've tried to explain but she doesn't understand. The year that's past has been the hardest year I've lived. I may be 17 but I still need my mum. I need you mum. I find it hard without you here but I've gotta stay strong. For Riley, for dad, for Jessica, for Jasmin, for you. I love you mum. You may not be here but you are never forgotten.

Riley
James stands up so I walk but to him, placing my hand in his. 'You know James, your the best thing that ever happened to anyone.' We stand there, in silence staring at James' mums grave, letting James grieve.