39-Enoughs Enough

James
We get to our house and enter. No-one would understand how amazing it feels to finally be moving into the house with my two princesses with me. I set Leigh on the floor in her carrier and give Riley a hug. I know she was nervous about moving in with me but she seems to of relaxed a lot. 'You know James, I love you' I smile at my girlfriend and kiss her on the lips. 'Right, baby girl, we better wash up' I go to the kitchen and put some washung up liquid in the warm water.

Riley
I was sitting down on the sofa, watching Leanna sleeping in her carrier. 'Splat' I didn't even here James sneak in but now I have bubbles all over me. 'James, you wait' I jump up off the sofa and go straight to the sink. I grab a handful of bubbles and splat them over James. After that it kinda turned into a bubble/water fight. It lated for around twenty minutes. James had a handfull of bubbles and started chasing me. I ran away but he caught me, picking me up in his big muscular arms. 'James, put me down' He puts me down and turns me around, kissing me on my forehead. I was staring into James' eyes. I am so happy to be his girlfriend. I lean up to him as he leans down. About to kiss. Its magical everytime. 'What do you think you're doing!' I pull away from James and look foward to see Emily standing in my house.

Emily: I heard you laughing and screaming. You have a child forgod sakes, act like a parent. You didn't even shut the front door, Leanna could have been taken.

Riley: That would make you happy, wouldn't it.

Emily: Dance now!

Emily leaves our house and we get Leanna and make our way to dance, dropping Leigh off at Debra's house first.

We walk into rehearsals and start dancing. All the way through Emily is just commenting on my dancing.

'Riley, pick it up'

'What is that?'

'We are in A-Troupe'

'You call yourself a dancer'

'Baby ballet can probably dancw better then you'

'you shouldn't be on our dance team. Ri'

'Ri, Ri, Ri, Ri, get better Ri!'

James
I look at Riley's face when Emily says Ri! No one else knows what it means so carry on dancing. Emily read Riley's diary. Riley is holding back the tears, i can tell. Emily carries on making fun out of her. I couldn't stand here and watch that any longer. 'ENOUGHS ENOUGH!!!' By now everyone had stopped dancing and was staring at me.

'Emily, you're an older sister to Riley. You are meant to be there for her through everything, even if an amazing mistake happens. She is meant to be able to look up to you like a role model but what kind of role model are you! Riley's life is her life. It's up to her what decisions she makes in her life. She is meant to be important to you but shes not, is she? You can't hate her all because she loves me. That shouldn't matter. Riley can live her life how she wants to, she can do what she wants when she wants and if you are not willing to accept that then walk away from her life and mine for that matter! What kind of sister are you? Make us all happy and stop hurting Riley, me and everyone else or stay away for good!