44-Nationals part two

James
I watch on as Eldon dances the best. I see Riley watching on. I can't help but pace up and down in the wings. I need him to win. For me as well as the team. Every move is perfect, every move is on time. It puts a smile on my face. I see Riley walk over to me.

Riley: Hey James

James: Sup

Riley: Urmm....are you okay, you seem kinda nervous. Your not dancing and you never get nervous

James: What...oh, I just really wanna win this year yknow.

She smiles at me and walks back to the others. Little does she know our future depends on this. Eldon finishes his dance and stands on stage waiting for the judges to announce the winner. 'And the winner moving on to the small group round is...........The Next Step' We all start jumping around and Eldon comes running off stage.

James: Good job Bro

Eldon: Hey James, what did you mean that you were counting on me

James: Bro, don't even worry about it.

Riley
The next dance was the small group which the boys are doing. If they win this we move onto duets which is me and James. I watch James as he tells all the boys that they have to dance their hardest. They don't have to dance until in the middle of this round. I know they can win, they are all good enough too.

I go up to James and hug him.

James: What was that for?

Riley: Just to let you know how much I love you. And how proud I am to you

James: Proud

Riley: come on James, without you, I wouldn't be the person I am now.

James: Aww baby girl, I love you soo much

I hug James. We hang out until James has to get ready. I make myself to the wings, where James appears. *please welcome our next small group from The Next Step*

Hunter, West and Eldon walk on to stage but James stands there.

Riley: James, you okay?

James: Eer, yeah, We just need to smash this.

I watch as the boys perform there small group. Killing every part of it. Being at Nationals makes me emotional in both a good and a bad way. It reminds me of when I was here before, when everything went bad. It also reminds me of how far I have come. From coming to Canada for the first time and being here now. I have the most amazing boyfriend in the world and am on the best team ever. It's like I rewind into the future.

Iclap and cheer as the boys finish there dance. I watch the other team enter the stage. 'And the winner moving onto the duet round is................The Next Step. I start cheering and James comes running off the stage to me and picks me up. I hug him back.

Riley: Well done James

James

James: Thank you

I honestly couldn't stop smiling right now. We won the small group meaning we get to do the duet round. Which means I am another step closer to proposing to Riley........