32-Six months

Riley
It's been six months since I found out I was pregnant. My bump was clearly visable now, I hate it. I can't dance or anything. Don't get me wrong, I know it will be worth it but right now, it is not. Me and James have been trying to find a place of our own. So far no luck. We have one more house to look at today. It is still in Toronto and about half an hour from the studio. If this house isn't any good we have run out of options. Me and James both agreed we want to stay in Toronto.

I got up off my bed and went downatairs to have something to eat. I see Emily looking at me but I ignore her. She still thinks I'm making a mistake but what does she know about love? After I have ate I go upstairs and get ready.

James
I knock on Riley's front door, which Emily opens, sighing when she sees me. I ignore her as I wait for Riley to come down the stairs. We get in the car and head to the house we are viewing. It's a three bedroom house so we are thinking if we like it, converting the last bedroom into a playroom. I get out the car and help Riley out. Wow! The house looks amazing. We enter the house and look around.

Riley: So how much is it?

James: 500,000

Riley: What, I can't afford......

James: Don't even worry about it. I have got it covered. Anything for my princess

Riley
We look around the house again. It has a familar feeling to it but I don't know why. It's just another house right? We reach what will be the baby's bedroom, already filled with baby stuff. I feel tears come to my eyes. I feel my heart pound. The more I think about it, the more I don't want to be a mum. I'm scared of ending up like one of the horrible ones. What if I can't cope. James must have sensed something is wrong because he looked at me with worry in his eyes.

James: Riles, everything will be alright you know. You have me, we have the god parents.

Riley: James, the god parents. Who are gonna be the god parents.

James: It's up to you. I have an idea though. Two people who mean the world to you, whether you want to admit it or not.

Riley: Who

James: West, he was the only person who you had when you first came back to Canada. Emily, you may not get on now but she's your sister Riley, she loves you.

'Okay' I move as close to James as I can and hug him. Everything he says makes me smile. He is perfect in everyway. He has been here for me, for everything that has been wrong. I wish there was someway I could pay him back