Razor sharp eyes and a cold heart

Where? Here right? He said behind the bleachers outside on the football field. But why here? What does he want? Me, he wants me again. He's really scary, I don't wanna make him mad, I know what he's capable of. He made it clear when he said ' you better ' or ' don't you fucking think I won't '.

I don't wanna, it hurt really bad last time. He's so rough but I kinda like it and the ground hurts. Why me though? Out of everybody why me?

Mikey's gonna ask again 'Gerard why are you all dirty?' And I will simply say I tripped over that one hole outside the house again. I'm surprised he hasn't caught on yet. Didn't the cum in my hair give it away? The bruises on my neck? The tears in my eyes? Nothing.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by two strong hands on my waist and the sudden pair of lips on my neck. My cheeks turned pink. I could feel them heat up.

You look fucking sexy" he growled and I could feel the hard on he had in his pants already

"I've been thinking of you like this all day" he said muffled into my neck

I hated the name he made me call him. I hated him but when he made me his and looked me dead in the eyes and said 'your mine' I loved him but I hated him for the same reasons.

"Yeah daddy?" I moaned softly as his hand made its way to the bottom of the skirt and then to my dick that was trapped inside lacy pink panties

I felt him smirk against my neck. Bitting and sucking making me groan in pleasure.

Yeah kitten, now how about you show me what that of mouth of yours can do again?" He licked a strip on my neck making me shiver

My pleasure daddy" I moaned and turned around getting on my knees. My high knee socks where getting all wet and muddy. It had rained really hard earlier

I unzipped his pants and licked my lips. As much as I hate him i loved his dick. He can make wonders happen and oh how fucking thick he was. He had a very good looking dick, I could blow him all day and the sex was so fucking good. He really knows how to fuck.

(Play "lollipop" the cover by framing Hanley and this part gets 10000 times better ;) )

I pulled down his boxers letting his amazing cock spring free. I giggled and placed a small kiss to the tip of his cock because I love it. I wasted no time and started bobbing my head up and down earning moans from him.

Fuck you Gerard and your mouth made to suck cock" he groaned and tangled his fingers in my hair

Your cock only daddy" I moaned as I licked a strip on his dick then went back to deep throating him

Yeah onl-oh fuck Gerard yeah baby use that fucking mouth to get daddy off" he moaned and bucked his hips up

I loved making him look so vulnerable. He was the toughest guy in school and here he was, moaning and fucking a guys mouth behind the school.

I pulled off to get some air. I could taste him on my mouth and saliva, and oh how I fucking loved it.

Are you gonna fuck my princess hole now daddy?" I didn't wait for a answer before I was back on his dick sucking on the tip and swirled my tongue around it collecting the pre cum in my tongue and down my throat