Turn away pt 3

ALL ABOARD THE FEELS TRAIN FUCKERS TOOT TOOT
_____________

Franks head was all over the place. He sat on the edge of his bed resting his face on his hands. He really did it this time. She was fucking pissed and frank couldn't blame her, and even though he was sorry his brain zoned out every word she was ranting at him

Frank?! Are you even listening?!" She screamed taking advantage that the kids where at her mom's house

Of course I'm fucking listing mia! Your yelling at me how could I not be listening?!" Frank growled back standing up from his sitting position

Then fucking act like it, maybe if it was gerard you would actually fucking care what comes out my mouth" she spat as tears threatened to fall from her hurt brown eyes

Don't- Fucking don't bring him into this mia I swear-"

Why not?! He's always the one to blame for our arguments! And I know damn well that all the shit you say in your songs is for him"

Frank didn't say anything. He just looked down at his shoes feeling tears form in his eyes. Jamia rolled her eyes as tears trickled down her pale cheeks

Wordless, as always. We-we've been over this so many times frank, since the beginning of bullets I just don't understand-"

I love him Mia...part of me still loves him and you know I'm fucking trying-"

Get out."

Mia-"

Get out frank! Go sleep on the couch or the kids room I don't care just-don't be around me" she cried and sat on the bed looking down at her hands

Frank swallowed the lump in his throat and walked out. As soon as the door closes he heard her cry. And as usual it was his fault again.

Frank sat on one of the twins bed. He picked up a stuffed animal

Things don't feel the same, like they did back then"
That line couldn't be more true for frank. Everything was changing. His back was hurting more often, his hands ached and his hair was showing some grey. Yet his heart remained the same since 2001, the child like feelings never left. Frank was young at heart but he knew...he knew his time would come.

The kiss he shared that changed his life was still fresh in his memory, the world seemed so brand new. Sure Jamia was franks first kiss but that's not what frank is remembering and it killed him every time.

He looked at himself in the mirror and could still see the hole in his lip from revenge and sometimes if he looked hard enough he could he himself. His true self, the side of frank only he and Gerard knew.

Frank wiped the tears from his cheeks. Gerard's voice sometimes echoed in his head. Frank sat back down letting his memory reel back to those days, the days he actually felt alive.

The way he smiled at him when they laid together. How perfect their hands fit together like two puzzle pieces. How soft his lips where and how the world seemed to stop in its tracks when they kissed.

Frank found himself smiling at the ground. They were both such fools. They belonged together yet Gerard did everything he could to cover up what he felt.