R E D R U M

Uh I'm back at it again?? On that BULLSHIT HAHAAAA. Looks like I'm a frank slut and that will never change :/ ;)

Also different personality warning

Gerard was a good kid, he really was. He just took a turn down the road that led him to where he is now. Now being in a two man gang stealing from rich people. They wore masks. Masks with big smiles and big eyes, just one big smiley face. Gerard was currently in the abandoned building he called home sitting on his bed. He was twiddling his fingers trying to ignore the sounds coming from behind the bathroom door. His red hair covering his face when he heard it again. A small pant, a choked groan.

Gerard squeezed his eyes shut. He clasped his hands together.
"Aw come on Gerard you know you like it"
Gerard shook his head, his eyes still closed.
"You can't Gerard! It's wrong. What will he do if he found out you were listening?!!"
"Shut up shut up!" Gerard whispered. His eyes snapped open when he heard the door handle raddle

He quickly turned on his side, pretending to be asleep. He could hear the heavy boots walking around. His poor little heart pounding in his chest. Those noises made him feel so...

"Hey, Gerard...get up" he heard behind him. Gerard turned around to find franks face inches from his. The red neon sign lighting his face up in the most beautiful red. Gerard gulped and managed to whisper a "yes?"

"Go put this to wash. You left your dirty clothes in the bathroom again" frank said and tossed Gerard his clothes. He walked back to his bed and sat down, taking off his boots.

"S-sorry boss. Won't happen again" he murmured and looked up to see frank just roll his eyes and nod at him. "It better not" Frank said and laid down on his bed. Gerard couldn't take his eyes off him. He looked so peaceful, his face still bathed in red light. His chest slowly rising and falling. Lip ring slightly moving because frank had a habit of chewing on it.

"Go" frank said without opening his eyes. Gerard cleared his throat and stood up. He grabbed his gun from his drawer and headed outside. He opened the door slowly and made sure the place was clear. It was much safer to do this at night.

He took his clothes and put them in a small tub with soap. He began to wash them. He couldn't focus on it though so he gave up half way and just hanged them to dry. He walked back inside and noticed frank wasn't in his bed anymore. Gerard looked around and saw the light on from the bathroom again.

"Fuck not again.."Gerard gulped and sat down on his bed. His eyes not leaving the bathroom door. His ears perked up when he heard a small groan. Gerard bit his lip.
"You hear that? He's back at it again. Does he ever get tired of stroking his damn cock?"

"Shhh" Gerard said pressing his finger to his lips

"Go. Listen closer. Come on Gerard you know the sound of frank getting off turns you on"

The feeling grew in Gerard's stomach and he stood up. Ever so slowly walking to the door. He felt like if he took one wrong step he would die.

"Turn around! If he finds out he'll kill you for sure! Boss is gonna be so mad at you!"

Gerard didn't listen this time though. He kept walking till his ear was pressed against the door.
He could hear it now, the sound of jacking off. The small "uh's" and sighs. The gasps and "mmm's" escaping franks beautiful pink lips