Medicine

Please listen to the song while reading this! It's so beautiful! Also this is very sad

I regret letting him go. I can't believe how selfish I was. All he wanted was answers and I only have him more questions.

He was supposed to bury me. I wasn't supposed to bury him. I will never forgive myself, he helped me and what did I do in return? Turn a cold shoulder when he needed me the most.

I'm sorry. The tears streaming down my cheeks burn in their wake. If I don't die from age I'm sure I'll die because of a broken heart.

I wish I could see you smile one last time, my dear friend I'm so sorry. You where truly as all the kids say, True perfection in a world of imperfections. Summertime got the best of you old friend and I will never be the same.

I promised you I would find you again in another life. I will don't you think I won't. I know you where the one and I let you slip all because I cared more about what people thought of me then what you thought of me.

It's to late to say sorry but as I hold your cold hand all I want to say is that I am sorry. No matter how much I say that I know you won't come back.

But did you have to take your life? I loved you so much I think I left when you did because I feel so empty right now.

Mikey is really torn again. He can't even look at your grave because he remembers so much life in you. All those laughs we all shared.

You left a note for me, you said the medicine wasn't working anymore and I ignored you.
I fucking ignored you!
I'm a heartless bastard I hate myself look what I did to you!

I'm looking at your cheeks, no longer pink and rosy but white, no life.

Jamia won't look at me. She hates me and I understand because you reached out to me and I let you down, now look where we are! I'm crying so hard Frank I miss you already.

I took you from your wife and kids it's my fault I could of helped. I could of fucking helped.

Still so happy on your last day. You tweeted

" look alive sunshine, fun ghoul had a clash with an exterminator that went all Costa Rica and got himself ghosted, dusted out on rout guano, this is fun ghoul signing off for the last time, goodbye my friends"

I can still hear your voice Frank it doesn't let me sleep. You say how much I mean to you while you cry. I can't sleep anymore I see you when I close my eyes your memory haunts me I can still smell you near me. I can hear your laugh sometimes but it goes away then I hear your sobbing

I will keep my promise to you Frank. I'll find you when the sun goes black.

I promise.