When the crowd goes silent

I was trying to find a way to put the videos I saved of Gerard moaning but I can't :( BUT HERE YA GO GUYS! SMUT SMUT SMUT

Honestly Gerard you don't need to make it actually sound like you're jizzing your pants out there" mikey said with a look of disgust on his face

Go big or go home mikey" Gerard giggled and went into his changing room. Frank was in there but he was looking for something.

Oh hey gee have you seen my-" before frank could finish Gerard had pushed him onto the small couch.

Hey there" frank smirked as gee slowly sat on his lap. Frank with a smirk still in on his lips placed his hands on gee's hips.

Did you like my moans out there daddy?" Gee said seductively and slightly moving up and down frank's lap.

Fuck yes, you sounded so fucking delicious baby" frank groaned into gee's ear. His hands slowly went to grope gee's ass though his tight black jeans.

Fuck me Frankie, make me sound like I did out there" gee smirked and bit frank's lip gently. They kissed passionately as clothes started flying off their bodies left and right.

Gerard was on his knees bobbing his head up and down on frank's dick, spit running down his chin. Frank yanked on his hair causing Gerard to gag and look up at him though watery eyes.

Vieni qui bambino" frank growled. Gee got up and slowly sank down on frank's cock. His mouth slowly opening as a gasp left his red and swollen lips.
It turned Gerard on so much when frank spoke to him in Italian.

Gee slowly started moving his hips up and down diggings his nails onto frank's chest.

Papi" gee moaned throwing his head back. Frank grabbed gee's hips and started thrusting into him slowly. Gee let out a whine and made eye contact with frank as he rode his cock.

Faster daddy pound me" gee whined. A loud moan escaped his mouth as frank's hips snapped rapidly. Gee threw his head back as his pale back arched.

Ah ah daddy uh oh fuck daddy" gee moaned loudly into the crook of frank's neck. Frank smirked and bit his lip.

Does it feel good baby?" Frank groaned and smacked gee's butt then grabbing it with his inked hands pounding faster into gee.

Yes! Frankie you're so big daddy" gee moaned into frank's ear. He felt the familiar heat in his stomach becoming stronger as frank hit his prostate dead on.

There daddy don't stop please" gee moaned arching his back and placed his hands on frank's tattooed chest.

So good for daddy baby, you take it so good" frank moaned. He took gee's achy dick into his fist and started pumping it rapidly

Gee let out the most pornographic moans imaginable sending frank closer and closer to the edge. His eyes shut and his sweat drenched red hair stuck to his forehead covering his face.

I'm gonna cum daddy uh" gee moaned thrusting his hips down to meet frank's animalistic thrusts.

Cum for me baby" frank whispered in gee's ear kissing down his neck.

Gee's eyes rolled back as he came all over frank's stomach and his thighs shook frank over stimulation as frank kept fucking into him.

So fucking tight" frank growled into gee's ear and let out a string of hot moans.

Cum daddy please fill me up" gee whined as tears of pleasure slowly ran down his face. Gee was gonna cum again he could feel it.

Fuck fuck uh" frank moaned throwing his head back burying himself deep into gee shooting his hot cum into him painting his insides white.

Gee let out a shaky moan as he came again. His hips thrusting up slightly. Frank groaned and kissed Gerard. They kissed slowly and frank slowly moved in and out again.

Nnn daddy no I'm really sensitive" gee whined. Frank smirked and bit gee's lip gently.

You turn me on so much" frank smirked and slowly pulled out of gee. Cum slowly ran down gee's leg. Frank bit his lip at the sight and smacked gee's ass

Go get dressed before I fuck you again" he chucked

Gee giggled and blushed slightly. Once they both had their clothes on the door burst open.

Frank did you find tour bus keys?! We've been waiting!" Ray said crossing his arms

Oh fuck no my bad I'll keep looking me and gee were just talking about the show and-"

We can talk about it on the bus now hurry up" ray said and shut the door.

Frank and gee both shot each other a smirk.

———————————————————————
THE END I DIDNT REALLY KNOW HOW TO END IT SO YEAH I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT!!! IF THERES MISTAKES IM SORRY ITS LIKE 5 AM AND I REALLY NEED TO SLEEP!!