Frank x fem frank

OKAY OKAY I KNOW THIS IS WEIRD BUT I KINDA LIKE THE IDEA SO UH LETS GET RIGHT TO IT! THIS IS GONNA BE PUNK FUCK BOY FRANK WITH PUNK FEM FRANK. BASICALLY THEIR BOTH DOM AF BUT FRANK TURNS HER SUB REAAALLL QUICK
____________

Frank blew out the smoke from his cigarette. His eyes not leaving the short girl on the field. She had a her side shaved and dyed red. Her black ripped jeans hugging that sweet ass just right. Frank wanted to fuck the punk out of her. He's tried and failed before but this time, oh this time was going to be different. He made it his goal to make her his bitch for a night.

Francis could see him eyeballing her again. That son of a bitch had been trying to get into her pants since the beginning of high school. She rolled her eyes and smirked remembering all his failed attempts.

What was even better is the look the cheerleading captain was giving her. You see Genevieve had the biggest crush on frank but frank had fucked her left and right and he still wouldn't date her.

What dose he see in that goth bitch?!" Gee huffed and crossed her arms. Her sister rolled her eyes and patted her on the back

Gee shut up, you're acting like you two didn't hook up a while ago" Michelle snorted. Gee huffed and went back to practicing

You see the way gee is looking at you fran? It's almost like I can see the smoke blowing out her ears" Petra laughed.

She's just made I gave her better head than that frank iero and didn't text her back. I will admit her pussy is quite pretty" Fran laughed

So, that creep still trying to get in your pants?"

Psh, of course he is. He thinks he's gonna make cry out and be like 'oh frank oh fuck me daddy' HA! As if" Fran smirked.

Frank stomped her cigarette out and blew his last lung full of cancerous smoke. He tucked his hands in his pockets and began walking towards gee. Fran secretly kept her bright green eyes on him. It would be a lie to say she didn't want him. That deep down she did want to be dominated. How she wanted to tug on his lip ring and drag her nails down his tattooed back. It pissed her off that Gee had gotten that far with him. Gee is a fucking submissive bitch, she'll do anything to please. That's just frank's type and to be honest she wasn't sure if they were a thing.

Gee's heart skipped a beat when she turned around to find frank walking to her. She clasped her hands together feeling her heart pounding in her chest.
He smirked at her and gave her a wink making her almost faint.

Hey sweetheart" he said smoothly. She jumped and hugged him. He wrapped his arms around her, one hand going to grab her chubby ass. Frank leaned in and kissed her. Gee was on cloud fucking nine. She could taste the nicotine on his tongue and it turned her on. Everything about frank set her off. They kissed passionately and slowly.

Frank opened his eyes to find Fran staring right at them. He smirked to himself and closed his eyes again. Gee tasted like strawberry chapstick and honey. She was everything frank wanted, a soft baby girl for him to bruise, use and love. But he lusted for Fran right now. How fucking bad he wanted to watch her squirm and beg.

Fran looked away and went back to talking to Petra.

Fuck are they dating? Shhhit he probably fucks the words out of her huh" Petra sighed and looked away realizing she was staring a little to hard. Then her eyes darted to Michelle, her glasses shining in the sunlight and her sandy blonde hair slightly waving in the breeze.