I'll break you (pt 2)

OKAY IM OUT NOW AND MY HAIR SMELLS GREAT. NOW TIME FOR SMUT
Also it like 4:00 am lol
_____________________

Frank stomped back in his office where Pete still sat. Before Pete could muster a word frank spoke

Go kill him and don't bother coming back without his blood on your hands" frank snapped

Pete nodded rapidly and bolted out the door. Frank stood over his desk. He saw the ink still there and what had just happened flashed through him again. The image of gee on Bert, his hands roaming his body. It drove frank mad. Frank yelled and through everything off his desk.

He sat down on his chair and buried his face in his hands. He finally broke down. He hiccuped as hot tears fell. He hit him, how could he be so cruel.

Frank got up frank his chair and wiped his face. He made his way back up the stairs and opened the door to his and gee's room. He saw gee was pulling clothes out the drawer and froze when he saw frank.

F-frank! I wa-s just leaving I swear I-" gee managed to get out while tears still fell from his eyes.

Frank shook his head and walked towards gee. Gee gulped and looked up at frank waiting for the worst.

Instead gee was met with franks warm embrace. Gee blinked a couple times before wrapping his arms around frank, nuzzling his face into the crook of his neck.

Forgive me gee, please. I didn't mean it"

Oh daddy" gee spoke softly and placed a soft kiss on franks neck

It's me who's sorry, I don't now what came over me. I deserved it"

No you didn't, you could shoot me and still don't deserve to be treated the way I did" frank huffed.

He pulled away and wiped the drying tears off gee's cheek with his thumb. Gee gave him a small smile was he stared into franks green eyes.

Gee leaned in and kissed franks lips softly. Frank placed his hand on the back of gee's neck deepening the kiss. Gee let out a small whine and bit down on frank's bottom lip.

Don't be naughty, you know what that does to me" frank smirked and started kissing down gee's neck enjoying the small whines that left his lips.

I wanna be naughty with you daddy" gee groaned. Frank lifted him up and laid him down on the bed. Gee smiled and pulled frank down by his tie connecting their lips again in a passionate kiss.
Their tongues wrested for dominance and frank's obviously won

Take it off daddy" gee gasped when frank started bit in his shoulder. Frank undid his tie and tossed his shirt somewhere in the room. Gee's eyes grew taking in all of franks tattoos.

Your turn baby" frank smirked

Gee took off his shirt which was really frank shirt that fit big on him. A small blush fell on gee's cheeks feeling frank's hungry eyes roam his body

Frank started kissing down gee's neck again till he got to his chest. Frank took gee's nipple into his mouth hearing the boy gasp.

Daddy" gee moaned arching his back slightly

What do you want baby?" Frank smirked and slightly bit down

Gee moaned and bit his lip

Fuck me daddy" gee moaned

Frank smirked while biting his lip. He unbuckled his belt and tossed his pants aside. Gee smirked and slowly pulled down franks underwear letting his cock spring free.

Gee's mouth seriously started salivating at the sight of frank. He took the tip into his mouth loving the moan frank let out.

Look at me" frank growled

Gee looked up at frank with big eyes as he sank further down his length. Frank's eyebrows kitted together before letting out a choked moan.

Fuck" frank moaned watching Gerard take all of him into his mouth. Gee pulled off, a string of saliva connecting his mouth to frank's dick

All fours baby" frank groaned

Gee nodded and got on all fours. Frank smirked and smacked gee's ass. The smaller boy let out a moan and giggled. Frank pulled down his lacy pink panties.

Frank positioned himself and slowly pushed into gee. Gee arched his back and let out a long moan loving the way his daddy stretched him.

Daddy" gee moaned when frank started moving in and out. Frank held gee's hips and started picking up the pace

Daddy yes please! Right there daddy" gee moaned loudly as frank's tip his his prostate over and over

Take it baby" frank growled as he sped up his motions. Gee let out high pitched moans and bawled his tiny fists in the sheets.

I'm gonna cum daddy" gee moaned pushing his hips back meeting franks thrusts. Frank let out a groan and leaned down to gee's ear

Cum for daddy baby" he groaned

With that gee was pushed to the edge. He came in hot spurts all over the sheets. His moans echoed through the room.

Frank came right after him, filling gee. He slowly pulled out and watched it drop down to his thigh.

Once they got cleaned up they cuddled in bed. Gee snuggled into franks chest tracing his heart tattoo that read 'Gerard'

I love you" gee smiled

A smile spread on franks lips

I love you too"

___________________________________
DONE! IRIS BY THE GOO GOO DOLLS WAS PLAYING AND THAT GIVES ME AN IDEA

*g note*