Hate fuck pt 2

THIS GIF MAKES ME WANT TO SINNNNN
MAHNEMACHEF FUCK ME UP THE ASS
THIS ONES FOR MY FREN -pansy

THIS GIF MAKES ME WANT TO SINNNNNMAHNEMACHEF FUCK ME UP THE ASSTHIS ONES FOR MY FREN -pansy

_____________________

After that day in the closet frank and Gerard would meet up again. They couldn't stop even though it always ended up in an argument. Today was like any other weekend since that night. Frank had gotten high and Gerard was wasted and lonely

Frank slammed Gerard down on his bed and kissed hungrily down his pale neck. Gerard let out small whimpers when frank nipped down to his collarbone

Everything went by fuzzy. Gerard felt weirdly alive as his senses heightened with every dirty thing frank called him, with every moan he muffled on his skin.

They locked eyes for a moment. Time seemed to slow down. Franks green eyes pierced through Gerard's hazel ones. The feeling that emerged from that moment Gerard couldn't shake away. Not after the sex not after the argument not even after that week.

It was that time of the week. A slow and rainy Saturday night. Gerard was waiting. It was coming. He stared at his phone,waiting. Then it rang sending shivers down his body.

Hello"

Heyyy Gerard, wanna come over and ya know...get fucking pounded" frank giggled through the phone

Fuck...okay I'll be there"

Hell yeah, I'll see you soon"

What was he doing?! What in the actual fuck was he doing?! He wasn't even drunk this time! No he wasn't, he was just lonely. Very very lonely.

Why did he do that?! Why in the actual fuck did he call him?! Frank wasn't even high this time! No he wasn't, he was just lonely. Very very lonely.

Once Gerard had arrived frank's house he knocked and frank quickly opened the door. Gerard felt this knot, this gigantic knot in his stomach. Frank stared right back at him except frank didn't feel a knot, frank felt World War Two in his stomach.

H-hey" frank smirked and leaned on his door but ended slipping a little making his elbow hit the door knob.

Gerard started laughing and frank felt his face heat up. Why the fuck was this happening? Frank rolled his eyes, mostly at himself.

Get in you cunt" frank sighed and Gerard walked in still giggling.

You trying to be smooth with me now iero?" Gerard smirked. Frank smirked back and smacked gee's ass.

Nah, a slut like you doesn't deserve that side of me" frank chuckled and placed his thumb in gee's chin. Their eyes met again and frank felt like a anchor was dropped in his stomach. He couldn't stop looking at Gerard.

What?" Gee blushed and stared back at frank. Franks eyes became dark and he let go of Gerard.

Nothin...look I-...I think it's best if you just leave" he said looking down at his feet

Gee felt like if he had gotten punched in the gut.

Why?" Gerard managed to say

I can't Gerard. I mean look at you I-"

What? You gon tell me I'm ugly now? That I'm fat?" Gerard growled and balled his first

No! That's not what I'm saying! Just look at yourself-"

I know frank! I know I'm ugly and I know I'm fat and you've told me plenty times that I'm useless, okay? If that's what you wanted me to look at then surprise because I look at it every time I look in a mirror" Gerard growled with tears threatening to spill.

N-no! You're the most beautiful fucking thing I've ever seen Gerard. It scares me how fucking close I've come to tell you that I-"

Gerard stood there in shock.

That you what?"

Frank sighed and scratched the back of his neck.
That I like you, that I've always liked you. That the reason I hated you was because I knew you wouldn't like me. I tried so hard to make you feel like shit so that maybe-just maybe- you'd see me and go 'hmm' but it's led me to nothing but falling harder and harder each time I had you in my arms and I-" frank was silenced by Gerard's lips on his. Frank closed his eyes and held Gerard tightly. He didn't rush the kiss, he basked in the feeling he'd silently felt for years.

When they pulled anyway frank couldn't even form world anymore. He just smiled back at Gerard.
He took Gerard by the waist and leaned him down.

I'm gonna kiss my boy like he deserves, as romantic as possible" frank giggled and kissed Gerard who was slightly giggling.
_________________________________

Gee woke up in cold sweat while his alarm rang like a bloody ambulance in his ear. He turned it off and wiped off the sweat on his forehead. It was 6:30 am and Gerard was still in his bed. Nothing happened. What really did happen was Gerard told frank to fuck off and frank told Gerard to suck his dick. Which Gerard responded with fuck you.

Gerard opened his phone and saw frank had replied.

'You better meet be after school today, I'm gonna kick your ass'

Bring it on short stuff" Gerard smirked staring at his phone.
_______________________________
THE END FOR NOW HAHAHAHHAAAA
(Still need to edit to mistakes kek)