Rose boy pt 2

As promised
______________

Frank was now twenty years old. He had a job, a shitty job as a store cashier. He still lived with his mom and not by choice, she had fallen ill a couple months ago and was making slow progress. Every time he passes the other boys old house he gets a little choked up. You see since that day frank felt sad, and sadness was all he's ever felt since then. Sad, isn't it. That's what frank was used to now. He's scared cuz he's felt this bad for so long he's scared his fine.

He closed his front door and began to walk to his job that somehow made him even more down. He kept his gaze down as he passed the house, not wanting to go to work with tears in his eyes again.

When he finally got there he was greeted by his overly cheerful boss, Brendon. Now don't get him wrong he liked Brendon he was just so happy sometimes it made frank feel jealous. How do you feel happy? He forgot.

Easy day today iero so no need for such a down frown buddy!" Brendon smiled and continued walking, greeting customers and stuff.

Frank nodded but rolled his eyes when he left.

Such a happy fucker it boggles my mind" ray murmured to frank as he began scanning items

Ch, you're telling me" frank chuckled and tried his best to smile at every customer. He really did try.

At break ray and frank sat together, they were like friends but outside of work they didn't know each other. Frank blamed himself for not asking to hang out but part of him if not most of him just wanted to lay in bed and watch the hours go by.

Hey did you hear about this new band? He's a really cool guy, had a David Bowie feel to him" ray said nudging frank on the side

Oh not really, what his name or the bands name?" Frank said sounding a little interested

Gerard way and the harmonies. Look this is them or him it's mostly a solo but he still had guitarist and stuff like that" ray said holding his phone up to show frank the picture

Frank almost dropped his ramen noodle cup when he saw the picture. It was him! It was the boy of his dreams! The boy that had haunted his every fiber

What's his name?!" Frank said with a slight tremble in his voice and took ray's phone zooming into his face

Gerard way...you okay frank?" Ray giggled

Are they coming?!" Franks heart was beating so hard he thought he might be having a heart attack.

Yeah man" ray smiled now sounding really hype

______________________________

Frank basically flew to his house. He needed to do a lot of research. He ran up his stairs but made sure not to make much noise for his mom.

He flipped open his laptop and did a quick google search for Gerard way. Sure enough everything came up, his tour dates, his pictures, where he was from and.....

Franks face went straight. He felt the same thing he felt years ago. He could feel the color wash off his face. He read the entry over and over yet his head was not making any sense of it.

"Gerard way's spouse: lyn-z"

Frank's world was collapsing around him all over again. He was too late. Now the thought that he never had a chance creeped in even deeper. He closes his lap top and stared blankly at the ceiling. His brain sending a billion thoughts his way

(Today by the smashing pumpkins is playing and that song is literally about suicide omfg)

If I would have gone up to him at school he would be mine.
If I wasn't such a chicken he would have been mine.

But would he? Frank stood no chance, Gerard was straight. He was married some chick named lynz. Frank wondered if she knew how luck she was, to have such a beautiful man by her side.

I'm going to finish what I started" frank spoke softly before tears rolled down his cheeks.
_________________________________

Today was the day. Frank was going to see Gerard. Frank went to the concert with a rose in his hand, determined to tell him what he meant to tell him since they where 14.

The concert was a blur. He wasn't paying attention to anybody around but Gerard and his voice. The voice of an angle. Frank would do anything to have him.

When the concert was over frank waited nervously in the V.I.P line. He held the rose tightly by the stem going over and over what he was gonna tell Gerard when he saw him.

But no matter how hard he tried they all sounded weird to him. Frank was so caught up in his own head that when the guard said 'next' he didn't hear

Next!"

Frank snapped out of his train of thought and swallowed the lump in his throat. He was positive that if he opened his mouth he was going to throw up. He was sweating like crazy.

As the last person left frank made eye contact with him. Their eyes met and frank can't explain it...it felt so damn right.

Hello" Gerard smiled extending his hand out to frank. Frank stared at him with wide eyes. Was he even real? Is beauty like this even possible?!

Frank ignored Gerard had and held up the rose to him. Gerard looked down and a wide smile spread across his now pink cheeks. He reached out to take it and touched franks hand. Where he touched it felt hot.

I-I know you have now idea who I am but I know who you are. I fell in love with you when I was fourteen. You went to my school but you moved. I came here today to give you this. I never got to give it to you so here, take it" frank said making eye contact with Gerard who had a face of pure shock.

Gerard's mouth fell open then closed. He opened it again and took the rose.

I'm sorry I'm married I-"

I know, it's okay. I'll get by some how...thank you for the show. You're awesome" frank stifled a smile even though everything in his body told him he wanted to cry.

Frank turned around and began to walk. Not sure what to do now.

Wait-" Gerard spoke but frank kept walking. There was nothing he could say to make him feel better. So he walked. Once out of sight frank began to cry. He looks down and his vision became blurry then he was knocked down.

I'm sorry i wasn't-" frank spoke wiping the tears away quickly

It's okay I-"

He looked up and his green eyes met a set of dark brown eyes. Her long black eyelashes batting at him.

I'm frank" he spoke extending his tattooed hand out and a small pale hand grabbed back.

I'm Jamia"
_______________________________
THE END C: