In the junk yard

SUP BOYZ! I GOT A SPICY ONE FOR YALL!
(This contains homophobic slurs and stuff)

It was 1986 and it was when teenager angst ran deep. Real deep. Frank iero was a punk, he played in a band and like any rational person he was homophobic. He hated them. Frank was angry, he was always angry. On his best days he was just mildly pissed off.

It was getting dark out and frank sat with his 'friend' Gerard. You see frank didn't really consider him a friend more like the guy who always is ready to kick ass at the snap of frank's fingers.

Gerard was looking up at the sky, his red flaming hair flowing in the gentle summer breeze. The crickets had started to sing and the moon shun its light perfectly lighting up the junk yard.

Frank played with his lighter, flicking it on and off just listening to the crickets enchanting song.

Gerard eyed him from the side. Frank was hard to understand and hard to get along with. Gerard wanted nothing but to make him weak. Gerard was a full blown sadist. He loved it when frank got in fights and they whooped his ass. He loved it when frank's nose cascaded a red waterfall down to his chin.

Gerard wanted frank. It wasn't really that he found him that attractive it's just there was this natural pull frank had. Gerard wanted to have him at his mercy. He smirked to himself as he thought of a plan. He sighed loudly and laid back down on the old cars windshield.

Let me kiss you frank" Gerard blurted out. He noticed how fast frank tensed up. His head snapping to look at Gerard.

Did he just hear him right?

What did you say?" Frank said raising an eyebrow. Gerard rolled his eyes and sat up. He was ready for frank to try and throw a punch

I know you heard me. Come on let's do something fun...nobody's around I promise I won't kiss and tell" Gerard said playing the character of an innocent boy. He traced the dust on the hood of the car with his finger.

Hey man you better stop you know I don't fuck with fags and if you're one then you better start running" frank hopping off the car taking his leather jacket off. His tattooed buff arms looking extra nice in his ripped shirt.

Gerard raised an eyebrow and hopped off the car also. He turned around and leaned on the hood of the car sticking his ass out. He smirked when he obviously caught frank looking. Gerard swayed his hips back and fourth. Frank's eyes following every move. Deep down frank had to admit Gerard had a fat ass and those tight black jeans did him wonders.

Gee giggled and arched his back, his dirty white ripped shirt rising a bit exposing some of his back. He mewled arching his back more putting a finger in his mouth and biting it softly.

Come on Frankie, I know you want to plow me. Deep down you know you want me" gee pouted letting his hair fall on his face.

Frank bawled up his fists and walked towards Gerard, slamming his head on the hood of the car. Gee let out a small yelp but shivered when he felt frank behind him and he was definitely getting hard.

I swear Gerard I'll fucking kick your ass if you don't stop. You fucking flamer" frank spat pulling Gerard's Head back by yanking his hair. The smaller boy let out a soft moan and bit his lip

Pull my hair again daddy" gee smirked. Frank's cheeks flared up. With both excitement and anger.

Come on frank just once, I won't tell I promise. Please". Frank's cock twitched when Gerard said please. Begging drove him up the fucking wall.