Love unconditional

LEATHERMOUTH FRANK BECAUSE I ALWAYS HAVE THE HOTS FOR HIM. CHUBBY FRANK MAKES ME MOISTER THEN AN OYSTER

Frank stared at the beauty with flaming red hair. How he swayed his hips as he walked, driving frank crazy. He lusted for him from far away. Frank stood by the strip joint door with folded arms pretending to be eyeing the people there but the only person he could see was Gerard.

He watched him strut his way to a man who had obviously paid for a lap dance because Gerard straddled the mans hips and began moving in ways that made franks first tighten and also his pants.

Frank watched as the mans hands ran up Gerard's sides, caressing Gerard's delicious curves. Frank managed to tear his eyes off them before he got jealous. He wished that was him, touching him and squeezing him. It seemed like Gerard never noticed him though.

When the place was about to close frank always helped with the cleaning. He took his suit jacket on and rolled up his white sleeves to his elbows. He was cleaning the bar when he heard a stool being pulled behind him. He turned around and his eyes met a pair of hazel ones. A smirk on the mans pink lips before he parted them.

Hey, you stay after often?" He smirked. His voice sending shivers up franks spine

Yeah I help clean the bar and stuff for lynz" frank said trying not to act like he didn't have he biggest boner for the man in front of him

Hmm boring" Gerard huffed

Frank shrugged and turned back to clean the glasses.

I never see you after they close, why did you stay behind?" Frank said as he cleaned the shot glasses

He felt a pair of hands on his shoulders and he was spun around. He looked down at the red haired boy who's smirk grew even more.

I saw you. The way you stared at me basically the whole night, is there something you want?" Gerard said as he took franks hand and pulled him closer.

Gee sat on counter and had his legs wrapped around franks waist in an instant. Frank couldn't even form words. Gerard let out a little giggle and bit his lip.

He wrapped his pink feathered boa around franks neck and pulled him closer

Is there something you want shuga? Because I want something" Gerard smiled as frank slowly wrapped his hands around gee pulling him closer.

What is that pretty boy?" Frank smirked. He saw the small pink tint Gerard cheeks took. Gee leaned in to franks ear.

I want you to fuck me on this counter, please won't you daddy?" Gee whined softly and lightly bit on franks earlobe

Franks pants instantly got tight and Gerard let out a small whine. Gee slowly moved his hips in a circular motion,grinding his hips on franks only making him more hard then he already was.

Before frank could respond Gerard hopped off the counter and straight to his knees he went. He undid franks belt and quickly pulled down his pants.

Gee mouthed at frank cock through this underwear. Frank let out a groan and looked down at Gerard. He looked back at him with big innocent eyes as pulled down his underwear. His eyes went wide and he bit his lip

You're so big daddy" gee gasped and slowly stroked frank up and down. He smiled and slowly kissed franks length before licking a hot wet stripe up franks cock.

Frank moaned when Gerard finally took him in his mouth. Frank ran his fingers through gee's softy red hair and took a fist full as gee kept taking him deeper. Gerard hot mouth and his skilled tongue driving frank dangerously close.

Gee smiled sucked on franks tip moving his hand at a fast pace. Frank moaned and pulled Gerard's hair. Gee let out a moan and frank picked him up from the ground.

('Til it pick me off the ground with a brick in hand, your lip gloss smile, you scraped up knees and) *ugly crying*

Frank bent Gerard over the counter and pulled off his skin tight jeans. He sucked in a breath when he saw Gerard was wearing pink lacy panties.

He smirked and placed his inked hands on Gerard's soft plump bum. Gee giggled and bit his lap looking back at frank

You like them daddy" gee smirked

I fucking love them" frank growled and smacked gee's bum watching it bounce. Gee let out a moan and pushed his bum further.

Fuck me daddy" gee groaned. Frank smirks and pulled off gee's panties. He pressed on gee's entrance and slowly pushed further. Gee let out a long moan and pushed back letting frank know it was okay.

Frank slowly pushed all the way in let out a moan when he was fully in. The tightness and hotness of Gerard was pure bliss.

Frank grabbed gee's hips and started moving in and out slowly. Gee moaned and his eyes slowly shut. The feeling of franks thick (t h i c c ) cock stretching him already making him weak.

Faster daddy, pound me" gee moaned. Frank started speeding up the pace.

You naughty boy, you like getting fucked like this don't you?" Frank growled and slammed into Gerard causing the other boy to let out a loud moan

Yes!" Gerard moaned loudly as frank pounded into him. They had just started and Gerard's knee's were already trembling.

Frank grabbed a fist full of gee's hair and pulled it back. Gee's moans only grew louder when frank found his prostate.

There daddy mmm please" gee moaned as his nails dug into the wood of the counter

Please what?" Frank smirked and smacked gee's bum again fucking him at an animalistic pace.

Keep fucking me daddy don't stop"Gerard moaned. His eyes rolled back at the pleasure grew. The familiar knot in his stomach growing with each thrust

Fuck baby you're so tight" frank moaned in gee's ear. The sound of skin on skin vibrating off the walls.

I'm gonna cum daddy uhh" gee moaned closing his eyes tightly. His mouth hung open and a loud cry emitted from his mouth as he came in hot white stripes

Frank came right after Gerard. Gerard's moans driving him to the edge. Gee moaned softly as frank fucked him slowly,his over sensitive body jolting slightly.

Once they got cleaned up gee wrapped his arms around frank and smashed their lips together. Frank bit gee's bottom lip and gee opened his mouth. Their tongues fought for dominance but frank obviously won. Gee pulled away for air and giggled

I want you all for me. You're my daddy and nobody can touch you" gee smirked and kissed frank slowly

All yours baby" frank chuckled

My teddy bear" gee smiled and wrapped his arms around frank hugging him tightly.

Frank giggled and hugged gee back.

Hey want to go back to my place" frank said

Of course daddy" gee smiled and they both walked out

THE END

IM SORRY IF ITS SHITTY ITS ABOUT TO BE 5:00 AM AND IM HALF ALSEEP RN. ILL TRY TO DO A BETTER ONE TOMORROW