R E T U R N

Okay sooo this ones gonna be kinda sad n kinda smutty?? Don't worry I have a teacher one shot coming your way
*wink wonk*

Frank laid in bed he was turned on his side, hearing the sound of jamia's breathing next to him. He picked up his phone, it was 4 am. My chem has just announced their return and he was more than blown away by the support and love. He was really happy like the kids were, shit even the 30 year olds were coming back to watch them again. But frank couldn't sleep right, it had been years and he still dreamed about it. He look a deep breath in and tried getting comfortable again letting his eyes shut.

It was fine but frank started getting flashes of...
His eyes snapped open. Fuck, fuck this. He sat up and rubbed his temples slightly, his head was starting to hurt from the lack of sleep. He turned to look at jamia, peacefully sleeping next to him. Her mouth slightly open and hair splayed out on her pillow. Frank sighed and got up, the cold air hitting his naked body. Him and jamia had gotten a little frisky before bed, they hadn't been intimate in a couple months.

Frank stretched and slowly walked to his bathroom, flicking on the lights once he closed the door so the light wouldn't wake jamia up. After peeing he washed his hands then stared at himself in the mirror. He smirked to himself as he traced over the scratches 'Mia had left on his chest. He closed his eyes, reliving what had happened with her.

Her small pants, her desperate moans for him. The way her jet black hair covered her face while her pink lips hung open...kinda like how...

Franks eyes squeezed shut. He tried to keep his mind at bay. In his mind he heard his moans and saw the way his back arched off the bunk, his little pixie nose glistening with sweat.

"Frankie" he moaned

Frank felt a shiver run down his spine, he could feel himself getting slightly hard at just the thought of Gerard. A flash of his inked hands on Gerard's soft pale skin, rubbing circles on his hips as Gerard bounced on him.

His eyes snapped open. He looked at himself in the mirror through watery eyes. He cursed at himself and his weak heart that couldn't seem to let go of the past. Frank looked down, he was fully erect. He felt a wave of shame wash over him, how could this even still happen. It had been years and the thought of Gerard letting himself be manhandled like that still got him going.

"Fucking asshole," Frank growled as hot tears fell from his eyes rolling down his cheeks. "Look how you left me" he whispered, his voice cracked a little. The lump in his throat grew as he remembered how and why it all crashed. Was he really ready to let it all build up again? To have a possibility to do things to him again. He turned the light off and walked back to his bed, covering himself fully with the blankets.

He closed his eyes and his mind began to reel again. He saw himself with his hand over his mouth. Gerard looking up at him with teary eyes as he sucked frank off in his bunk. It was night and all the guys were asleep, Gerard has sneaked into franks bunk.

Frank let it all play out again too tired at this point to stop thinking

He saw himself fucking Gerard in the studio, nice and slow. They used the audio for destroya, a secret him and Gerard swore to take to the grave. He was holding on to Gerard's hips, moving slowly in and out. Gerard moaned into the microphone obviously taking out the small "Frankie please" whines he couldn't hold back.