I wonder if she...

LISTEN TO THIS SONG OMFG I CANT BOI I FIND THIS SONG SUPER CUTE HOLY SHIT BILLY WHY YOU DO THIS TO ME?!
Fem gee and blonde bullets frank
Settings is in the 50's
____________________

Frank climbed up the big crooked tree. He held on to the branch and looked up. He watched gee's shadow move around her room. Frank sighed and leaned his head on the branch. He smiled and inched up the branch trying to get a better look.

The summer breeze slowly blew making the the leaves of the old sleepy willow sway. Unexpectedly her window open and frank heart rate sped up, not because he was scared of getting caught but from how beautiful she was. She went back and sat on her vanity, carefully applying some mascara to her thick black lashes

Oh Genevieve" frank sighed quietly as he started at her in aw. She combed her thick black hair and put it up in a pin up and then putting on some red lipstick

Frank couldn't take his eyes off her. He had seen her for the first time when she moved in and her beauty had totally captivated him. He was a shy boy and didn't dare speak to her, she was far to intimidating. Not to mention she only hung out with cool kids at school, unlike frank.

Gee stood up and took off her top. Franks heart almost leaped out of his chest and his cheeks flared a bright pink. Her pale smooth skin and her curves making franks mouth water

Franks foot was slipping and the branch cracked. Gees head snapped to her window and her eyes met franks. She yelled and covered herself.

Shit" frank said as the branch snapped and he came tumbling down to the cool grass. She leaned over her window and looked down at frank

Her and frank stared at each other then she ran back in her room. Frank took this opportunity to run to his house which was literally next door. He ran to his room and started panicking. Not because he was caught but because she had finally noticed him. She saw him.

There was a loud knock on franks front door. Frank got up and looked through the peek hole. A cop. Frank sighed in defeat and opened the door. He walked him,well basically dragged him out of his house. He put his head down in embarrassment then when he looked up there she stood.

In a bright red polka dotted dress. She stood there not looking grossed out or scared,it was a look of sadness. She raised her hand and slowly waved goodbye to frank.

Frank did a double take but just like that she was walking back in her house.

Oh Genevieve"frank sighed and got his head pushed down the the cop and they drove off

Goodbye.

___________________________________
This song is so cute!! Idk maybe because me and my neighbor used to have a crush on each other and we would always be peep'in at each other. Not in a creepy way but more of a shy way. It was cute.
I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS V SHORT STORY!
Part two maybe???