Afterwards

"Your scientist were so preoccupied with wether or not they could do it, that they didn't stop to think if they should do it." ~ Dr.Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park, (1993)

The virus had spread like wild fire and it had not only affected the land of the free. Dalstrip was a large corporation, their aspirations were beyond the United States. Countries such as England, Brazil, Italy, India they all went through the same predicament probably worse. However there were survivors, there were bound to be. Although Dalstrip's power was huge, they couldn't have wiped out all of humanity. This (of course) probably wasn't their intentions, it was just a good side effect (As one would say) of it. After all, all they wanted to do was to test the great inventions . Their newly invented drugs and highly advanced medical systems allowed them to conquer more than they were destined to.

At this point it was irreversible, life obviously wouldn't be the same. Food was scarce as well as clean water, everything was in chaos. People trying to survive in areas that would eventually kill them all. People fighting over things they'd think silly if there wasn't mass panic outside.

It took fifteen years of suffering to finally get things to the way they were. However, it was like world history had started again with similar things happening. The world wars and mini battles, all of it was bound to occur. Without records saved of humanity fifteen years ago, they wouldn't know any better. The whole last generation before was practically gone, except for a few lucky ones who did not have the power to do anything.
They were like a grandfather telling their nephew tales of the past and child believing none of it.

Dalstrip was shut down due to crimes against humanity. The world slowly started to get better but it became worse before it was able to. There were still dangerous sites around the world but little by little it kept changing. Everything was changing and it might have seemed as if Dalstrip did something good, give the world a fresh start. However, that's for the people to decide...