Chapter 11

"Wait you had all of this and you didn't even mentioned one bit of it!?!"

"Yeah,what else haven't you mentioned!"

Davids said with a manly voice and stepping forward a bit with confidence.

"Look, I know I haven't told you lot about me, but how about we go inside and talk there. "He said putting both of his hands up and shaking them. As for it seemed that we were about to pounce on him. It obviously wasn't necessary since we are in a city full of flesh-eating humans.

We walked behind Charles as we passed amazingly green grass with roses on the edge of the pebble filled stones that led us to the door. He took out a key that looked like the typical fairy keys that one would see in vintage necklaces.Clink.The door was unlocked but before he could widen the door further, it flew open displaying a tall man, a butler. 

" Why hello mister Lohoc and fellow teenagers." he said with a British accent,stretching his arm out signalling us to go inside.

The house was painted in low yellow and white and the edges of walls. Chandeliers hanged from the top of the living room that was full of white sofas and coffee tables and huge thin television. David and I snapped out of it after Charles began talking.

"Thanks Paul, you have everything ready?" Charles said walking inside the house as if he had another plan in the beginning.

" Yes sir. It is all in you're bedroom and the helicopter will arrive soon." he said in the most elegant and fancy manner. 

" Wait a helicopter? and what does he mean it's all in your room." I snapped at Charles but he ignored me leaving David and i with the butler as he walked upstairs with a concerned face. Soon the butler left and came bringing back drinks and a snack for us. We awkwardly grabbed them from the silver tray for we have never been treated that way, well at least not me. We walked towards the living room and looked outside the windows that would never hold against a stampede of walkers. There were  a few walkers limping with pale skin and flesh filled mouth. They didn't seem too messed up but face to face you could see death in their eyes. I closed my side of the curtain and sat down facing David.

"What did you want to tell me before? " I asked him but since he was still staring into space i tapped his shoulder. All of a sudden he swiftly grabbed my wrist and stared at me with what-are-you-doing eyes.

"David," I said with wide eyes and trying to calm him down. "Let go of my hand." I said as he began to weaken his grip. His eyes widened and dropped my hand and looked at himself in disbelief.

"Oh I'm so sorry I didn't mean to do this. Really I-I don't know what got into me and yes I have something important to tell you." He blushed then stopped and took a deep breath. " Arriza, there are-" He was cut off again as Charles came down the stairs and said.

" This is for you guys." His tone was serious as he threw a duffel bag that was on his shoulder on the floor in front of us. Annoyed David grabbed it mumbling under his breath as he put it on the couch between us. The bag had camouflage pants, black shirt, combat gloves and boots, knife holders that you strap around your leg, gun holders that you put around your shoulders and have the two guns hang on the side of one's chest.

"Get dressed. The chopper will be here in 30 minutes." he said fixing his combat gloves.

" Wait a chopper? Dude what do you have planned?!" I said standing up and pointing to the stuff he gave us." Just do as I say if you don't want to die Arriza!" He said in a suprisingly angry tone. I didn't want to fight so i just grabbed my stuff and left to a room upstairs. David soon followed me and we each went to a room and changed.