Chapter 2

"Ms. Perry. Please answer me! " I yelled as I stood at the edge of the door.

No responce.

God dammit, Ms. Perry don't make me go in there!

I thought as I became more and more frustrated.

I better get some help. In this situation, I'll probably need back up.

I walked back to the sidewalk and looked left and right. Luckily I found a guy walking down the street.

"Hey! Hey! " I waved at him with both hands.

I saw him glance at me but then he rolled his eyes, adjusted his earphones and kept on walking. He freaking rolled his eyes!

"Oh hell no. " I said loud enough for only me to hear.

But before I could make a move a loud thud sounded. It came from inside the house.

A war occurred in my head.

Should I walk over to the guy and force him to help me? Or should I go inside and see what happened?

Turning my head to whichever decision I was going to make,I sighed and walked towards Ms. Perry's house.

Halfway there I heard more noises.

Disturbing noises.

It was the type of noise one would hear when you're watching the national geographic show. But what I heard, reminded me of when the lion is eating the zebra...

A/N

Hello everyone! I'm honestly really glad you are still reading my story. It really means a lot. The picture above is of Arriza, she basically looks like her.