Chapter 7

I stood tall and acted bravely as I walked towards a corner of the bedroom and sat down on the floor.

Letting out a small, shaky breath I hugged my legs.

Why is this happening to me? Why couldn't it happen after I died in a happily ever after cliche.

I layed my head back and blinked away tears. My curiosity got the best of me and I looked around to see who was here with us.

Right off the bat, I recognized David with his slim dark green v-neck shirt and his equally slim brown pants with of course the original black converse. He sat at the edge of the bed staring at the pile of junk in front of the door. The axe he's had all day rested on his lap- the sharp edges shinning because of the sunlight that came flying down from the purple painted window.

Next person I noticed was the lady. She wore a green cardigan with a black shirt under it with khaki shorts and sperry's. Her brown hair fell over her face as she began to be depressed by the situation.

The last and only person here was the guy with blonde hair. He sat alone in another corner with his legs out and head down.

I wonder, what did the lady mean about him using his daughter for experiments?

I looked away and thought back about  who I was.

Basically, I wasn't really anybody: a half normal, half outcast of society.I still had my navy skinny uniform pants and a hidden little mermaid shirt under my plain black sweater- the kind with no zipper only hoodie and of course space designed converse. My hair, however, is a total different story. I'm a redhead and I if I'm honest with myself, I've honestly always felt so different from everyone else. As if I don't belong, like being from a different planet and ending up  stranded here.