Kenma x Reader

Lil pudding head ;D 

∞ ∞

You groaned in frustration, turning off your PSP.

"What's wrong (Your name)?" (Best friends name) asked looking at you, as the 2 of you sat together at lunch.

"I can't get past level 5!" You whined, putting your PSP in your bag.

A certain pudding head was watching you from afar, admiring your beauty. You were like Nekoma's Princess, perfect(or.. PURRfect) in everyway. Once kenma found out you had the same interests as him, video games, oh boy, he became really interested in you. At practice, instead of focusing on everyone's stats, and etc, you were playing (favorite PSP game).He would often look at you, but always saw you looking down.

Kenma walked over to you, during their break. He looked at you, before tapping your shoulder.

"Do you need help (Lasts name)?" He asked, looking over your shoulder.

"Oh... Kenma-San..." You said before nodding.

He gently took your PSP from your hands and showed you easy ways to beat hard levels.

"Ah! Thank you Kenma-San!" You said a huge smile on your face.

He slightly smiled back and you grinned, before hugging him.

"Oh yeah. Call me by my first name!" You said with a smile, making Kenma smile.

"Alright then....(first name), call me by my first name as well." Kenma said before you 2 returned to what you were suppose to do.

∞ ∞

GRUAHHHH IM SO SORRY! 

But aye, I got the pudding head for y'all.