Akaashi X reader

Requested by: No one

* I got inspired by the Webtoon, True beauty which i started reading (its really good)

∞ ∞

 You were still fairly new to Fukurodani but everyone had gushed about your appearance, complimenting you about how your makeup looking so flawless. You blushed nervously but managed to smile and stutter out a 'thank you'. You were happy that people for once weren't bashing on you about your appearance.

Appearance was everything to everyone, at your previous school you didn't care much about appearance until you were a victim of bullying. So transferring schools was a best idea for a fresh start and learning to do makeup. As time passed by, you naturally grew towards makeup but also went out without make up whenever you were alone.

That was until one day you ran into one of your classmates at a bookstore, where you had recommended him a book to read. He knew there was something familiar about you, he introduced himself to you after your third encounter at the library, which you did the same.

"(Last name)-san, you forgot this at the library." The vice captain of the Fukurodani boys volleyball team, Akaashi Keiji said as he handed you you're School ID where your eyes widened.

"U-uh... " You stuttered out while he simply handed it to you, while you looked defeated. He had known it was you at the library the whole time, he simply found out since you used the same bag at the library and school. Akaashi finally had confirmation after your ID had fell out of your bag.

"P-please don't tell anyone what i actually look like!" You cried out, while he blinked a few times seeing you holding both his hands with pleading eyes. He found it rather adorable at this point but hid his small smile.

"I won't, just come to the gym after school." He spoke up, while you nodded and gave him a huge smile before walking off.

Once after school came, you were wondering why Akaashi wanted you to come to the gym. Was he planning something? What if he pours water on you? Negative thoughts filled your head as you entered the gym, seeing the boys practicing.

"P-PRETTY GIRL!" Onaga screamed catching the attention of everyone who looked at you, you blushed heavily and Akaashi ran over to you with a towel around his neck.

"I didn't think you actually come." He spoke up honestly while you shrugged, asking him why he asked you to come here..

"After practice... why don't we head to the library again... to study and get some new manags?" He asked, a small hue of pink of his face despite his stoic expression. You stared at him for a few seconds before a small smile rose onto your face.

"Sure, i'm down Akaashi-san." You answered smiling as you took a seat on the bleachers while everyone was staring at Akaashi with wide eyes.

"WHO IS THAT?!"

"THAT'S THE NEW PRETTY GIRL! YOU TWO DATING?!"

"AKAASHI GOT A GIRL BEFORE ME... " Bokuto cried out, sobbing as he hugged the younger male.

∞ ∞

Hope you liked it :D

CONTACT ME:

Instagram: ItsRinniepooh

Coming Up

Nishinoya

Daishou