Kuroo X reader X Tsukishima

Requested by:

I ACCIDENTALLY POSTED THIS IN MY ASS CLASS BOOK UNTIL I WAS LIKE "WAIT WHY DOES IT SAY ASS CLASS?"

∞ ∞

You would often hang out with Kuroo and Tsukishima everytime you had the training camps, because you went to Bokuto's school, Fukurodani. Tsukishima was cold but with you he would be nice to you, in the end though, you would tease him.

"Kuroo~! Tsukki~!!" You cheered happily with a huge grin on your face.

"Shut up shorty." Tsukishima said making you laugh.

"Cold as Ever Tsukki~." You teased grinning.

"What's up (Nick name)." Kuroo said ruffling your (Hair color) hair.

Hanging out with the two, Tsukishima teaching you how to block while Bokuto was getting ready to spike.

"Put your hands in front of your head so only your arms are leaning foward than your body." Kuroo said showing you an example.

"Oh okay~." You said copying it and Tsukishima sighed.

"Keep your posture up straight shorty." He said placing his hand on your back, pushing you slightly.

"Hehe~! Tsukki is so nice!" You teased and Kuroo laughed.

"No im not." Tsukishima said and you scoffed, jumping on his back, grinning.

"Kuroo~! Help me make him admit hes a nice person!" You said laughing.

The whole afternoon, they were just teaching you how to block and receive better. You were just messing around with the two, teasing each other.

∞ ∞

Hope you liked it :D Woop woop

Coming Up for this book

Idk